Smoothie

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
"comparable" to the one who was losing to King lol those Zoro fans :kobeha: the woman has better feats than rooftop Luffy (pre adv COC) heck maybe even CH1010 Luffy
Maybe?

She objectively does. Hybrid Kaido was just having fun with Luffy, granted, Base Luffy (G2/G3) while he was serious against Yamato and she didn't get defeated unlike Luffy.

Zoro vs Yamato is totally up in the air rn.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Yamato is above Zoro
Stop writing nonsense for once

The only thing zoro has over her is maybe AP and lethality
That's it
He has better endurance; Better Haki prowess; Better AP; and a better position in the crew. I take it you're probably happy for Yamato's joining but things are gonna be bad for you from now on because Kaido's only daughter, who pretends to be Oden, signed up to be forever below Zoro and possibly even Sanji.

Awww shit here we go w yamato being a part of the monster trio now effectively kicking sanji out. Y’all did the same shit w jinbei too lmfaoooo do you guys never learn??😭😭😭 I’m excited yamato is joining however sanji’s position in the crew is stamped y’all should know this by now.

We already have a russian on the crew with Robin, I wonder what made up nationality Oda'll make for Yamato lol
Well her birthplace is still unknown and we know that Kaido invaded Wano on the same year that Yamato was born, but we don't know if it was before or after.

So that clearly means she was born on Dressrosa and she's Spanish like Redon :finally:

Yamato can’t join unless she goes through such a radical transformation before they leave the arc which doesn’t make sense at this point

The only way Yamato joins is if zoro becomes VC and Yamato joins as fighter
Coz she has no role and she adds nothing new to the crew
She must drop the Oden crap and be herself
Her growth potential should be below Zoro and Sanji

Oh yeah , Luffy has yet to ask her to join them

You forgot that Rupee needed to become peak of Joyboy to leave a scratch on Kaido and still unable the break a single dragon scale while pre-aCoC Zoro left a mark on Kaido and handled Kaido+Big Mom at the same time? You cant compete with Zoro, foo'! :milaugh:
still weaker. almost died against commander King

Status
Not open for further replies.