Smoothie

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
So depends on what matters more.

Fight Kaido for a longer time or how much damage you put on him. Technically Luffy didn't do shit either with Adv CoC but i bet Kaido values Luffy at that point higher as a fighter than Zoro.
she didnt have to jump in to stop hakai and save others though

Yes, Yamato is >> King, that's why King didn't even bother going after her and hired Tobi Roppo to do it instead.

Let her beat Sasaki first.
Dude you flip-flop and choose whatever you like

I won't mind you
You're still recovering from the fact Doffy is G4 hypetool and he's a weakling

Still salty Yamato has CoC and adcoc

Just passing (cause I see a lot of notifications).
Just so you know, I don't read spoilers.

BUT

I allowed myself - for the first time in years - to see one (the one about Yamato and ONLY this one)

And you won't like what I have to say about this. I will talk about it on friday.

I'll just leave one pic as a clue :

Oh. So you spoiled yourself?

Then get clowned on, clapped on and please leave the internet as soon as you can.

Also enjoy this ratio you disturbing furry maniac and touch some grass like your favorite rabbit.

:cheers:

Dude you flip-flop and choose whatever you like

I won't mind you
You're still recovering from the fact Doffy is G4 hypetool and he's a weakling

Still salty Yamato has CoC and adcoc
I don't flip flop at all. No one >> YC1 struggles with Ulti in a fight. This panel should end all your discussions.

If Vista can spar with Mihawk, Yamato can spar with Kaido. It doesn't mean she's any stronger than YC3.

For how long
how much damage was she able to do in return
I think post the king fight
zoro can do a reliable job stalling kaido as well. not going to come close to taking him down either ofc.
Yamato can maintain adcoc for as long as she can
Zoro dies from Kaido's blows or enma and adcoc ends him in 10 min
Reminder he only used adcoc with enma for 5 min when he got it and he was claiming he'd be dead

The dude can't stall Kaido that long

Chapter 1051 Shogun of Wano Kozuki Momonosuke
Cover: The Germas escape
-mostly a continuation of the last chapter, Momonosuke gives a speech to all of Wano.
-Momo became Shogun in this chapter
-small Tama flashback, we learn that her power only lasts for a month
-Yamato tells the crew that she, Kozuki Oden, will join them on their ship, some of the members are happy about it and some are shocked.

I don't flip flop at all. No one >> YC1 struggles with Ulti in a fight. This panel should end all your discussions.

If Vista can spar with Mihawk, Yamato can spar with Kaido. It doesn't mean she's any stronger than YC3.

Imagine comparing casual vista vs mihawk to Hybrid Kaido (not base even) using adcoc , enraged kaido vs all out Yamato

Genius

Status
Not open for further replies.