Smoothie

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ

Zoro doesn't know he has CoC. That on top of the fact that Luffy had to figure out what Kaido was doing before he could use the same technique and yet he knows exactly what he is using.

If Zoro was capable of using Advanced CoC all along why did he wait until he was out of options to use it. Why was Enma the trigger?
Did you skip Zoro vs. King? He uses CoC coating to defeat King.

See the Katakuri and Cracker fights.
I said most of the time, not always. And I am sure you remember how Luffy vs Doffy ended. Also, even in a Katakuri-like scenario, the person with the stronger attack is more likely to win than the other way around, so it works for my argument either way.

Nikuzi

⚓𝒫𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓊⚓
If you still think the raid is failing at this point in time you have brain cancer

I truly don't understand you people. Kaido literally sends fodder after her, but let's ignore that, because daddy played catch with her.

If Kaido was serious, Yamato would be dead in 15 seconds

There is a reason he sends Sasaki after her, who got mid diffed by Franky.
You're coping. Since when does it mean shit who Kaido send after Yamato?
Kaido also send Jack after Luffy and Law and the guy would've gotten washed against Law alone.

Kaido didn't even waste a second using Hybrid + Adv CoC against Yamato while he used his Base against the Scabbards and SN. She factually wasn't beaten by him despite him stating that he's fighting with the intent to kill her.

I can't understand those that push their own agendas over what characters say. If Kaido says he's serious and wants to kill her us then he didn't play tag.
she didnt have to jump in to stop hakai and save others though
I don't see Zoro trading blows with Kaido for long tbh. He has the lethality and AP but King was already ragdolling and overpowering him physically, Kaido would be 10× worse.
put fresh zoro in front of kaido he will do much better than yamato and will do actual damage
Yea he will do much better in putting damage on Kaido.

Status
Not open for further replies.