Smoothie

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
You're coping. Since when does it mean shit who Kaido send after Yamato?
Kaido also send Jack after Luffy and Law and the guy would've gotten washed against Law alone.

Kaido didn't even waste a second using Hybrid + Adv CoC against Yamato while he used his Base against the Scabbards and SN. She factually wasn't beaten by him despite him stating that he's fighting with the intent to kill her.

I can't understand those that push their own agendas over what characters say. If Kaido says he's serious and wants to kill her us then he didn't play tag.

I don't see Zoro trading blows with Kaido for long tbh. He has the lethality and AP but King was already ragdolling and overpowering him physically, Kaido would be 10× worse.

Yea he will do much better in putting damage on Kaido.
zoro traded blows with kaido when he had broken bones though,i'm not saying he was going to win but he definitely did

Given that the panel distribution among strawhats is the worst now, I am against having new nakama.

Having said that, carrot is much much better than delusional Yamato. Her character is much more interesting and creative.
There's nothing interesting and creative about Carrot, she's a bunch of cliche stuck together.. A real useless character.. An irrelevant stain..

Yamato can maintain adcoc for as long as she can
Zoro dies from Kaido's blows or enma and adcoc ends him in 10 min
Reminder he only used adcoc with enma for 5 min when he got it and he was claiming he'd be dead

The dude can't stall Kaido that long
1. 10 mins is an assumption
2. simply maintaining adv coc for a period of time isnt the deciding factor in a fight. plenty of strong characters without it at all i.e law and kidd, that you yourself ndule will argue are stronger than her. this is the same manga where luffy could barely see the future and still defeated katakuri who could do it casually. Many other factors have to be considered in a fight. Zoro wont need adv coc to hurt her, they are his finishing moves if anything.
3. only used it for that long cause king couldnt go on any longer lmao

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
@Gol D. Roger Also another thing to consider regarding AdvCoC and the importance of skill can mean in determining a winner in a fight. It's not just about AP.

Well, for one, I did not say skill plays no role. I only said it doesn't play a role in determining how strong someone's CoC is. Skill always matters but it doesn't dictate how strong your CoC is because your CoC is directly proportional to the user's strength. That's all I said. As for why Zoro in particular triumphs Yamato, that's because his CoA was already strong enough to fight off her CoC, so adding CoC on top would only make things easy for Zoro.

Status
Not open for further replies.