Smoothie

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you skip Zoro vs. King? He uses CoC coating to defeat King.

I said most of the time, not always. And I am sure you remember how Luffy vs Doffy ended. Also, even in a Katakuri-like scenario, the person with the stronger attack is more likely to win than the other way around, so it works for my argument either way.

Your missing the point. Zoro's use of Adv CoC requires him to go all out with Haki. Same thing that happened against Kaido.

the greatest shogun, lmfao, compared to who?
the kozuki's shoguns were mid af.

-sukiyaki's father: almost died without leaving an heir, his daimyos conspiring behind his back.
-sukiyaki: a weakling nobody who couldn't control and disowned his only heir, and was overthrown by a hag and an idiot, he was so trash and insignificant that his daimyos couldn't recognise the fake from the real.
-orochi: a dumb, weakling, coward, who ruined the country.

the shogun GOAT bar is way too low.

I concede your point, that means she's been in half the arc, more or less.

So her wish was to downright leave. That doesn't really mean I think she should :/ And as much as I detest the whole "I am Kozuki Oden" stuff she spouts. Part of the problems for the real Oden was that he left Wano. It would make more sense for Yamato to stay

That and, Oda cannot handle any more nakama
I agree with your opinion related to oden issue.Yamato is not good character according to me too. But wano is not normal arc. It has been 4 years. And yamato was seen two years ago nearly. Zoro , sanji , nami , usopp introduction was less than this time you know. Oda gave so many joining point begining of the yamato introduction.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
lmfao hopefully its finally over mam
It’ll never be over in the hearts of those who don’t know when to give up…I thank them for their service and will take great pleasure in dismantling them soon enough :cheers:
robin doesnt have any elemental spin to her attacks so its just normal
Sure, but, like…she can clone herself at will and create wings out of newly sprouted limbs, seeing the word “normal” used to describe her feels like a misnomer, that’s all :kayneshrug:

the greatest shogun, lmfao, compared to who?
the kozuki's shoguns were mid af.

-sukiyaki's father: almost died without leaving an heir, his daimyos conspiring behind his back.
-sukiyaki: a weakling nobody who couldn't control and disowned his only heir, and was overthrown by a hag and an idiot, he was so trash and insignificant that his daimyos couldn't recognise the fake from the real.
-orochi: a dumb, weakling, coward, who ruined the country.

the shogun GOAT bar is way too low.
Oda and his empty words, and another retarded flashback just to rub it more in for those who wanted a proper Kaido FB.

Status
Not open for further replies.