Smoothie

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
And honestly, Zkk is so retarded that I don't feel anything about this shit, because it's something that would never happen... if it was something with a greater probability, the clash between fan bases would be greater and the consequences too, but it's a dead and meaningless theory, I don't think anyone will be bothering Zorotard because of this shit.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
the guy killed your argument with a fact, a page from the manga and you try to refute it with nonsense and fanfics... You are the most fanatical Zorotard on this forum... without a doubt...
Calm down a bit. Read our conversation and if you still think he countered me, read again, and if you still don't get it, then repeat...

And honestly, Zkk is so retarded that I don't feel anything about this shit, because it's something that would never happen... if it was something with a greater probability, the clash between fan bases would be greater and the consequences too, but it's a dead and meaningless theory, I don't think anyone will be bothering Zorotard because of this shit.
no theory in op fan community has ever been as retarded and meaningless and had less foreshadowing than "hiyori will be shogun" and im glad, if nothing else, this chapter is BTFOing these idiots.

zkk never dies btw

Calm down a bit. Read our conversation and if you still think he countered me, read again, and if you still don't get it, then repeat...
I'm reading the whole thread and seeing your discussion and all you have is these ridiculous texts to suck up to and with doubtful opinions, not facts, not scans... just wank Zoro.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
she already asked to join earlier in wano and luffy did this

he doesnt want that bitch on his crew lol
You conveniently cropped the speech bubble out, and also, what happened after this panel?? Did Yamato help the alliance out in several major ways for over 50 chapters?? You don’t have to like her; believe me, nobody - first and foremost Oda - gives a fuck if you do or not, but cherry picking bullshit like this won’t stop the inevitable :arnoling:

Status
Not open for further replies.