Smoothie

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 and 3 still happening. luffy is fucking asleep yamato isnt joining if luffy doesnt agree to it lol
Well to be honest, I don't believe Yamamoto will join. As the guardian deity of Wano her place should be as General Samurai of Momonuskes Royal Guards.

I mean her profile is weak, she pretends to be be someone else, that ain't Strawhat material, she's a joke to be honest.

She hast to find her place in the world and that is being Ser Barristan Selmy for Momonuske and leading the Royal Shogun Guards.

luffy makes the final decision my guy
yeah. luffy has shown zero interest in yamato joining. when Tama talked about ace and how she wanted to go to sea with him Luffy didnt get actually angry the way he did when Yamato asked to join. If he wanted her on the crew he'd have said it by now.

the only way yamato is joining the crew is if she dies and luffy goes we'll take you with us.. in our hearts... or some corny shit like that

Oh yeah absolutely. Yamato’s ice is getting melted by IJ so her ice shield is completely obsolete against him.
Yamatos CoO is nonexistent, no way she can see or sense Sanjis invisibility speed let alone IJ Speed.
Yamatos durability may be above Queen, but Sanji tore Queen apart post power up that I don’t see Yamato tanking any IJ attacks easily.
All of a sudden I understand why Zoro fans hate Sanji wank so much. But please God, don't let me become like them with Yamato.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
he told me himself on discord his salary is like a 100 us dollars :peperain:
Yeah, that's what he gets for working. He pays me from his inheritance.

I'm reading the whole thread and seeing your discussion and all you have is these ridiculous texts to suck up to and with doubtful opinions, not facts, not scans... just wank Zoro.
I guess reading isn't enough... You gotta work on comprehension. Read more, bro. You'll get there eventually.

You conveniently cropped the speech bubble out, and also, what happened after this panel?? Did Yamato help the alliance out in several major ways for over 50 chapters?? You don’t have to like her; believe me, nobody - first and foremost Oda - gives a fuck if you do or not, but cherry picking bullshit like this won’t stop the inevitable :arnoling:
Poor Artur is on copium overload right now.:jackcopium:

Yeah, that's what he gets for working. He pays me from his inheritance.

I guess reading isn't enough... You gotta work on comprehension. Read more, bro. You'll get there eventually.
I say the same, after you say Zoro > Kaido BAse, I think it lacks a bit of interpretation to read a teenager manga. I'm actually talking to a fanatic, the wrong one here is me... so I'll leave it at that, I'll ignore your Wank.

Status
Not open for further replies.