Smoothie

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah but i'm seeing this now
- Zoro fans: lel Yamato is stronger than Sanji, Lanji out of M3
- Sanji fans: lel Yamato is stronger than Zoro, Zoro no longer 2 nd strongest
- Yamato fans: lel Yamato is stronger than both, wings who
Now I'm wondering why oda took so much time to let jinbe join the crew, i thought to not confuse the m3 and all, but then when he finally gets back, there's already a new member on the spotlight and with conqueror's haki joining in the same night. Maybe they should've just escaped wci and had their individual welcome toast with him already, too much wait and he got left out of too much stuff. :saden:

Jinbe wasn't in stampede but I won't be surprised if the next crewmember is already in film red.. Or if the oddyssey game directors make their team work all day without sleep to make yamato in 2 weeks. :zehaha:

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope

you mean this speech bubble? where he gets mad that she calls herself oden?

you think hes going to wake up and magically go yes. this is kozuki oden. she can join my crew. lmfao thats a joke bro
I didn't even remember what he said.
I was expecting he saying something 'nah, i dont want you". But he just was mad about the oden part? He never rejected her?
What was it supposed to prove?
:kaidowhat:

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Yeah but i'm seeing this now
- Zoro fans: lel Yamato is stronger than Sanji, Lanji out of M3
- Sanji fans: lel Yamato is stronger than Zoro, Zoro no longer 2 nd strongest
- Yamato fans: lel Yamato is stronger than both, wings who
All I know is that Sanji fans win no matter what.
Either Sanji surpasses an adv coc user and debunks the "only the very strongest" retarded bandwagon garbage haki wank, or he gets CoC and suddenly this place is gonna become Impel Down with the amount of toxicity I'm gonna release here.
:pepebusi:
This "yamato>zoro" thing is irrelevant, even if it were true, when both Zoro and Sanji are gonna be above Yamato at most by the next round of arc fights.
:pepebusi::pepebusi:

@Pantheos if Yamao joins the Straw Hats, then I can buy the whole "Ulti and Page One joining Kidd" more.

It isn't really coincidence Straw Hats' Big 4 each clashed/interacted with Kidd's Big 4.
Luffy and Kidd interacted in Udon.
Zoro and Killer clashed.
Sanji and Page One clashed.
Yamao and Ulti clashed.

Still of course Kidd's gang is always one step behind.
its more like 3-4 step

Status
Not open for further replies.