Smoothie

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t mind Yamato joining the crew. I would like to see luffy telling Yamato to be herself and trying to be somebody else. Try to find out who you really are.
I feel like with these next chapters to come, it’s gonna be taking it easy and dropping some lore on us. Wano arc has had some ups and downs but I’m still excited to see where this arc comes to an end and how the world is gonna react to the events that happened.

Zoro can still be Luffy's right hand even if Yamato is stronger. She's not going to stay stronger anyway, I only think she's stronger right now because she uses coc coating attacks casually with no adverse effects vs zoro being on a timer before it starts killing him. If Zoro gets to the point where he can use coc coating casually he goes above her again
The problem with both Luffy and Zoro right now is their haki pool, a normal top tier can dish out the amount of haki used for G4/KOH and keep fighting using that for 3 days straight even as high tiers like Katakuri can use super hard armament for 11 hours

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
The question now is...With Yamato joining, will she fight an Admiral at all?
Luffy vs Akainu
Sanji vs Kizaru
Zoro vs Fujitora
Yamato vs Ryokugyu

Luffy vs Akainu
Zoro vs Kizaru
Sanji vs Rokugyu
Yamato vs Fujitora?

Luffy vs Akainu
3rd party vs Kizaru
Zoro vs Fujitora
Sanji vs Ryokugyu

Luffy vs Akainu
Zoro vs Kizaru
Sanji vs Ryokugyu
Fujitora doesn't fight for whatever reason.
?
@RayanOO @Chrono @Sanji D Goat @Vinsmoke D. Zolo @zzShinichi @mly90 @TheAncientCenturion etc...

Zoro can still be Luffy's right hand even if Yamato is stronger. She's not going to stay stronger anyway, I only think she's stronger right now because she uses coc coating attacks casually with no adverse effects vs zoro being on a timer before it starts killing him. If Zoro gets to the point where he can use coc coating casually he goes above her again
Mate that color-spread is confirmed to be about 2nd-strongest on the crew, not just RHM. And besides, there's no limit on Zoro's usage of CoC coating. KoH is Zoro overflowing his CoA and coating his attacks with conqueror's haki on top of that.

Status
Not open for further replies.