Smoothie

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ace wildcard? Ace as a 2nd Division Commander for the strongest pirate crew in the world, couldn’t even beat captain Smoker back in Alabasta arc… He said and I quote: a fight between us would go on for ever. The dude was the most overrated character I’ve ever seen in any manga. Wildcard… you funny.
This is the quote by Stephen Paul.

Ace: You may be "smoke", but I'm "fire".
Your powers don't stand a chance against mine.

When the Straw Hats fight the Blackbeard Pirates.

Titanic Captain 1 VS 1st New World Recruit

Titanic Captain 1 Jesus Burgess VS (9) Jimbei

Titanic Captains 2–5 VS East Blue Recruits

Titanic Captain 2 Shiryu VS (1) Roronoa Zoro
Titanic Captain 3 Van Auger VS (3) Usopp
Titanic Captain 4 Avalo Pizarro VS (5) Sanji
Titanic Captain 5 Lafitte VS (2) Nami

Titanic Captains 6–9 VS Paradise Recruits

Titanic Captain 6 Catarina Devon VS (6) Nico Robin
Titanic Captain 7 Sanjuan Wolf VS (7) Franky
Titanic Captain 8 Vasco Shot VS (8) Brook
Titanic Captain 9 Doc Q VS (5) Tony Tony Chopper

Titanic captain 10 VS Final New World Recruit

Titanic Captain 10 Mystery Person VS (10) Yamato(?)
I disagree with this list a bit. IMO the only somewhat guaranteed match-ups are:

Shiryu vs Roronoa Zoro (swordsman vs. swordsman)
Van Auger vs Usopp (sniper vs. sniper)
Doc Q vs Tony Tony Chopper (doctor vs. doctor)

The somewhat reasonable match-ups based on personality and fighting style are:

Catarina Devon vs Nami (Devon's cloning and transformation powers match up well against Nami's illusion and trickery style. Plus Nami seems to pretty consistently fight against women.)
Lafitte vs Brook (their effeminate personalities and elegant fighting styles are similar)

The remaining match-ups are more difficult to figure out, but my best guess would be:

Avalo Pizarro vs. Sanji (Former King vs. Son of a King)
Jesus Burgess vs. Franky (raw natural strength against cyborg strength)
Sanjuan Wolf vs Nico Robin (perhaps Robin will be able to gigantify herself large enough to fight Sanjuan 1 vs 1? Literal Kaiju battle)
Vasco Shot vs Jimbei (only possible match-up left)
Mystery Captain vs Yamato

All I know is that Sanji fans win no matter what.
Either Sanji surpasses an adv coc user and debunks the "only the very strongest" retarded bandwagon garbage haki wank, or he gets CoC and suddenly this place is gonna become Impel Down with the amount of toxicity I'm gonna release here.
:pepebusi:
This "yamato>zoro" thing is irrelevant, even if it were true, when both Zoro and Sanji are gonna be above Yamato at most by the next round of arc fights.
:pepebusi::pepebusi:
Zoro fans are also gonna win too :pepebusi:

I disagree with this list a bit. IMO the only somewhat guaranteed match-ups are:

Catarina Devon vs Nami (Devon's cloning and transformation powers match up well against Nami's illusion and trickery style. Plus Nami seems to pretty consistently fight against women.)
Lafitte vs Brook (their effeminate personalities and elegant fighting styles are similar)

The remaining match-ups are more difficult to figure out, but my best guess would be:

Sanjuan Wolf vs Nico Robin (perhaps Robin will be able to gigantify herself large enough to fight Sanjuan 1 vs 1? Literal Kaiju battle)
This is exactly my matchup list as well.

All I know is that Sanji fans win no matter what.
Either Sanji surpasses an adv coc user and debunks the "only the very strongest" retarded bandwagon garbage haki wank, or he gets CoC and suddenly this place is gonna become Impel Down with the amount of toxicity I'm gonna release here.
:pepebusi:
This "yamato>zoro" thing is irrelevant, even if it were true, when both Zoro and Sanji are gonna be above Yamato at most by the next round of arc fights.
:pepebusi::pepebusi:
When ACoC is no longer the strongest powerup next arc>>>

Chopper vs Stronger, human DF users.
Doc Q the death God vs Brook, 2 walking dead guys.
Don't forget that the monkey from Shanks' crew is not a pet but an officer.

Status
Not open for further replies.