Smoothie

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Where are the clowns who said zkk this chapter or next?
They said zoro will wake up this chapter and kaido will be in the sky then next chapter is ZKK

Others still daydreaming ZKK in 1055 or so with copium

People acted smart for 4 years in stupidity
Everyone who wrote paragraphs , making forced reaches and parallelism for ZKK
All of you are certified people who can't understand OP
Chapter 1067

lmao you do realize there's still:
- Goverment ships looming.
- Big Mom Pirates somewhere.
- The big party/feast the SH promised they would be having after the raid.
- The dawn is yet to break
- Red Poneglyph and the lore that might come with it
- Probably a bunch of small plots being wrapped up like Zoro visiting Ryuma's grave, Kinemon meeting Tsuru and probably a lot more
- Government ships looming. => Zunisha will say, I took care of them in a small panel.
- Big Mom Pirates somewhere. => Oda will forget them...we get info from SBS/Interview or never.
- The big party/feast the SH promised they would be having after the raid. => Squeeze it in a couple of pages.
- The dawn is yet to break => Just show dawn at the end and close the act at the end of the chapter.
- Red Poneglyph and the lore that might come with it => We won't get any lore...max one page if we do get any :tchpepe:

- Probably a bunch of small plots being wrapped up like Zoro visiting Ryuma's grave, Kinemon meeting Tsuru and probably a lot more => :peperain:pls finish them in small panels in half a page oda :pepehands:

We can barely go ten chapters without someone sucking this corpse off. Oda better shut this shit down before Yamato joins the crew or I'll really hate her.
You would think Roger beat Kaido's ass worse than Oden ever did. Oden's feat is on par with rooftop Zoro, and yet he gets all this wank because "samurai of Wano".

Yeah def will take a break after this chapter, Yamato will make me lose braincells the more she wanks Oden's name.

He did say Kinemon is the father......Momo actually is already dead...its actually Kinemon and Tsuru's kid pretending to be Momo's double...KineMon was the one who convinced oden to trust Orochi and dance naked for 5 years...he plotted everything...Kaido also did not hit him...because he knew it needs to play out...Kinemon playing 4D chess....even though Kaido is defeated...The raid has failed..all according to Kinemon's plan :crazwhat:

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
You would think Roger beat Kaido's ass worse than Oden ever did. Oden's feat is on par with rooftop Zoro, and yet he gets all this wank because "samurai of Wano".

Yeah def will take a break after this chapter, Yamato will make me lose braincells the more she wanks Oden's name.
I'm giving it to 1052...

I'm holding out hope we get something in that chapter. Lore. Exposition. Bounties. Anything.

someones mad that the admirals will never be top tiers
Asspulled because he learnt that he used sword in a wrong way. Umm, makes an absolute sense. :milaugh:
Post automatically merged:

It is simple. How it is terrbile?
Marinefans hate it since admiraLs didnt got it
And they sit their pants at MF when luffy used coc
No, I hate it because it’s lame, boils COC down to armament 2.0, comes out of basically nowhere, and is generally just poorly written since 60+% of the fandom is confused about how it works.

Zolo

Cope Doctor
Zolo dead... yaaaaaay
Good ridance

He did say Kinemon is the father......Momo actually is already dead...its actually Kinemon and Tsuru's kid pretending to be Momo's double...KineMon was the one who convinced oden to trust Orochi and dance naked for 5 years...he plotted everything...Kaido also did not hit him...because he knew it needs to play out...Kinemon playing 4D chess....even though Kaido is defeated...The raid has failed..all according to Kinemon's plan :crazwhat:
Scabards seems to be in on it

No, I hate it because it’s lame, boils COC down to armament 2.0, comes out of basically nowhere, and is generally just poorly written since 60+% of the fandom is confused about how it works.
Oda said he doesnt want luffy to finish kaido just with stronger punch

Status
Not open for further replies.