• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
What will happen:
Yamato says to luffy that she wants to join
Luffy says she can only join on one condition
That he wants yamato on the crew and not oden
After this yamato will drop the oden persona and join the strawhats as yamato
If Oda wants he could make go deeper into Yamato character with this. There was already setup with Kaido telling her that she will never have friends. Now he can make her doubt her self and make her scared that people will accept her only as Oden.

I think Yamato will be nerfed somehow, maybe say she doesn't have CoC at all and the lighting is some after effect of her fruit. And her stalling Kaido might have been Kaido going easy on her, even thought he said he wouldn't.

Because if she really has CoC I think it's inevitable Sanji will get it aswell.

I wonder if Momo going to play a role in the final war:choppawhat: if hes going to be considered the greatest shogun, then he still has a role to play after opening Wano borders. He might finally use his sword ame no habakiri :steef:

Tama flashback :gonope:dont care lol but good to know her ability lasts only a month.

The next few chapter will be zkk is alive and well, or its actually dead. Lets see who right:kata:

I wonder if Momo going to play a role in the final war:choppawhat: if hes going to be considered the greatest shogun, then he still has a role to play after opening Wano borders. He might finally use his sword ame no habakiri :steef:

Tama flashback :gonope:dont care lol but good to know her ability lasts only a month.

The next few chapter will be zkk is alive and well, or its actually dead. Lets see who right:kata:
The last statement of yours has been going on since a long time. Zkk happens next chapter, Zkk happens next chapter. This will go on till one piece ends and y'all be going like Oda will make a spinoff where Zolo gets lost while walking randomly finds Kaido, fights him and kills him. :whitepress:

l’d rather if she did by protecting Luffy or Wano than Momo..

Your sort of more pessimistic approach on potential unfinished plot points, you said you actually want kaido to get back up but you decided to read to obvious clues contrary to the more fun ones.. Losing a bit of faith in Oda perhaps..
Nah I don't lose faith in Oda, I just have basic expectations for his story. There are things I wanted and disappointed in, like everyone else, but it really has never affected my enjoyment of the series. Whats done is done at this point.

Plus, 90% of the plot/characters im invested in are the ones he's saving for next/last, so we'll see how those are handled.

Status
Not open for further replies.