Smoothie

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
You never bother reading my work and always judge me based on emotions. You have no love for me:josad:

^This is right before we got spoilers.

I am one of the only people, besides Sanji fans, who argue Big Mom never KO'ed Queen, and give him credit for capturing her.

I just think King is much stronger than Queen due to the difference in their performance. That doesn't mean I don't acknowledge him or Sanji for what they are.

People generally assume Yamato is much stronger than the commanders mainly because she held off Kaido. I've never been a fan of this argument because I think most commanders are capable of holding off top tiers for a period of time. But this line of thought became a norm among the fans, so people generally accept that Yamato is much stronger than Queen, and King, because she fought Kaido. So what I was saying is that if Yamato is proved to be weaker than or equal to Sanji, then it'll also be confirmed that Queen's been closer to Yamato than he's given credit for.

Of course, this applies to King as well but we can make an argument for King against Yamato via Zoro, who proved himself against Kaido before fighting King, but we can't the same about Queen or Sanji, which is why I spoke of them in specific.
Haha sorry my love, you took for the others 😛

I can agree with some things in your post (and obviously disagree with other, the world wouldn’t be the same if you and me had the same opinions on everything)

I agree that Queen is underestimated. And obviously Queen vs BM wasn’t read well by lots of people.
I agree that Yamato is overestimated because she stalled Kaido for some time (while being bullied).
And I agree that commander overall are being underestimated hard.

Yamato is stronger than Queen for me. But not league above him at all.

And I have King/Sanji/Yamato all very close to each other.

But I disagree for the fact King is league above Queen. He is stronger sure, can likely beat Queen high diff. But by no means he can stomp Queen.

Queen is closer to King than to Jack. Portrayal, bounty, fight, etc all lead to thing that way. King and Queen were always out in a different light compared to Jack.

And I have Kata => King (extreme diff)

Status
Not open for further replies.