Smoothie

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You never bother reading my work and always judge me based on emotions. You have no love for me:josad:

^This is right before we got spoilers.

I am one of the only people, besides Sanji fans, who argue Big Mom never KO'ed Queen, and give him credit for capturing her.

I just think King is much stronger than Queen due to the difference in their performance. That doesn't mean I don't acknowledge him or Sanji for what they are.

People generally assume Yamato is much stronger than the commanders mainly because she held off Kaido. I've never been a fan of this argument because I think most commanders are capable of holding off top tiers for a period of time. But this line of thought became a norm among the fans, so people generally accept that Yamato is much stronger than Queen, and King, because she fought Kaido. So what I was saying is that if Yamato is proved to be weaker than or equal to Sanji, then it'll also be confirmed that Queen's been closer to Yamato than he's given credit for.

Of course, this applies to King as well but we can make an argument for King against Yamato via Zoro, who proved himself against Kaido before fighting King, but we can't the same about Queen or Sanji, which is why I spoke of them in specific.
Only Doffywankers and ZTards believing Queen is weak because it dont fit there agenda

I

Indigo

Zoro fought Kuina 2001 times and you don't think Zoro wants to be Kuina?

If you think about it, Zoro and Yamato are equally obsessed with their idols to the point they want to be them.
He doesn't want to be her

He wants to beat her

Is that hard to understand?

He is not going around calling himself Kuina

I'm so happy that we can drop pretense already and say Wano is absolute dogshit.

This is what you get when as a fanbase you feed the hype that the japanese author is planting about an arc centered about Actually-Not-Japan, with all its nationalistic and imperialist bullshit.

Enjoy having to suffer YamatOden for the rest of the series and enjoy Momo suddenly having power and being accepted despite having done NOTHING. At least when he appears in the Final War and he suddenly is top 5 in the verse because of Oden genetics and he's become a master swordsman in barely a month, his hybrid form will look cool.

Fuck Wano, fuck Japan, fuck Oden and fuck Oda.

S

stealthblack

Yamato joining is great because sanji COC reveals is coming soon!!!

Wanji bros rejoice:kuzanshut:

Withoyt yamato, zoro.bros and luffy bros could still pretend like only they will have coc in the crew

Status
Not open for further replies.