Smoothie

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@dirtyLarry
Let say there is indeed a big twist coming soon,what you could imagine, like what could we get, your thoughts?
Well, first off: I just hope a twist comes, bc the current "ending" would just be ridiculously underwhelming imho. Even leaving all personal feelings aside, there's just so much missing in terms of storywriting.

As for the actual twist: I have no idea.

I still think this can't/shouldn't be the end of Kaido and BM and that both of them (well, at least Kaido) should fall in front of all the Wano citizens.

Maybe Kaido/BM pulling an Akainu and emerging out of the ground for their final stand.

B

Ballel

I have mixed feelings when it comes to Yamato, on one hand I do like her character and she had some really good moments but on the other hand the stuff like calling herself Oden and even calling Momo her son just really puts me off.
Sums up the feeling of most Yamato fans I guess

Man i can defend Albasta and Skyepia for so long..

That was the Original OP.

We have wars like MF in other anime and other arc too.

But SKypiea is Oda imagination art ,panelling out of control.
Like it is him in his prime of ideas.The gags were best .Side characters were peak.I just keep loving this arc more and more.

And Alabasta though has poor build up arcs.But again it feels so fresh.I feel the comedy is best in these two arcs.
And Ace here was so damn nice.Almost all main characters in Alabasta were relevant later.
And we got BOn chan from this arc .

Status
Not open for further replies.