Smoothie

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yamato is joning are you like it or not.

Carrot fans and Vivi fans, are in suicide right now. They are praying that Yamato got rejected Again, AGAIN by Luffy, well her was Rejected by Ace, she is waiting Luffy after Ace said something about, the Oden Journal make statement that her don't know anything from Last island or One Piece.

One of Wano's main themes is assuming another's identity or name (Kiku, Kanjuro, Hiyori, Denjiro, ...)
I doubt the Kozuki Oden stuff isn't gonna be touched at all with Yamato, we just need Luffy to wake up and tell her she can use Yamato from now on since she's finally free
I damn hope so

B

Ballel

Yamato is joning are you like it or not.

Carrot fans and Vivi fans, are in suicide right now. They are praying that Yamato got rejected Again, AGAIN by Luffy, well her was Rejected by Ace, she is waiting Luffy after Ace said something about, the Oden Journal make statement that her don't know anything pro Last island or One Piece.
Chill
It's just a cartoon

Need spoiler for chap 1052
:josad:
It's next level fuckery.

Hints kill the leaks, the leaks kill the full summary, the summary assassinates the actual chapter. And weekly experiencing all that painful process of getting spoon-fed, leading to 50% of the thread's posts being off-topic, is mandatory if you want to participate in what everyone else is discussing.

They want to join too, Midd will be Franky's little bro and Law will take over as the crew's doctor.
Lol well when it comes to Law i can only see him continue on the Sunny. he is 10 years in the story and Oda already made an excuse for him to continue the journey with strawhats , he wants to know the history of the D. and the only possibility to know that is to be in Robin's team lol :D

One of Wano's main themes is assuming another's identity or name (Kiku, Kanjuro, Hiyori, Denjiro, ...)
I doubt the Kozuki Oden stuff isn't gonna be touched at all with Yamato, we just need Luffy to wake up and tell her she can use Yamato from now on since she's finally free
I just hope it will lead to that...otherwise, it is going to be another potential character moment thrown into the mud...

Status
Not open for further replies.