Smoothie

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did we know all that when he and many others stated that the raid will probably fail due to storywriting issues if it didn't?

No.

Now Oda has ruined the arc on his own.

But congrats, you can celebrate the fact that "Morj and those idiots were wrong" when in fact they all had a better idea how a well written plot looks like than Oda - and I'm dead serious about that.
They certainly don't , it's not like Morj is even suggesting an alternative

but eventually you'll be proven right, but handled in a way more interesting fashion

The raid will fail, or rather the arc is ending in a tragedy

If his dream is to have a giant party he’s just going to die before the party?

Idk I think Oda has evolved the story on from the beginning of “going to be the PK or die trying”
Who said this is his dream lol? And who says Luffy HAS to take part in it? Giving his dream to the world does not mean he didn't accomplish it.

One Piece is ine of the few manga that constantly looms death flags around the MC. And I mean quite frequently. Luffy talks about dying for his dreams, die smiling, dying from using his powers, and as most recently, with G5.

There is nothing harming his dream if he actually dies accomplishing it. Oda has alluded to the ending being bittersweet. I'm just saying this is why I think it will be.

Everything is going after the Oda master plan.

Soon ZKK and finally Yamato breaking M3

Kishido: "OMG WHY IS THIS HAPPENING WHY HAS ZKK FAILED?"

Wait until chapter 1067!

Hey wings was just Robin's bla bla and it only means most trusted. You see Nami and Co! Luffy aren't trusting you that much

Stephen was smart and ignored that (Never heared the podcast)

Who said this is his dream lol? And who says Luffy HAS to take part in it? Giving his dream to the world does not mean he didn't accomplish it.

One Piece is ine of the few manga that constantly looms death flags around the MC. And I mean quite frequently. Luffy talks about dying for his dreams, die smiling, dying from using his powers, and as most recently, with G5.

There is nothing harming his dream if he actually dies accomplishing it. Oda has alluded to the ending being bittersweet. I'm just saying this is why I think it will be.
I said “if” and it’s just an example of what his dream could be because we simply don’t know it. Tbh until we find out what the dream actually is it’s hard to speculate.

If he dies and doesn’t see his dream accomplished that is literally failing where Roger and Joyboy both failed bro. How does that make sense to the audience hiding a dream from them for nearly 20 years and then showing the protagonist never seeing the dream. That’s Game Of Thrones type bittersweetness.

Status
Not open for further replies.