Smoothie

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, gotta be honest. This was a disappointing end to the arc. Kaido was nothing but an op brute. His backstory was boring and predictable. The final fight was also boring and predictable. MVP for me were Zoro, Sanji and Law.

I know a lot of guys on here simp for her, BUT I WILL HATE IT IF YAMATO BECOMES A STRAW HAT! I would seriously despise it to a level that I may drop One Piece. She is such a Mary Sue character, and the "I'm Oden" continuous declarations are like nails on a chalk board. So damned annoying!!!

Also, she would overshadow Nami and Robin who both just got nice power ups and have EARNED their place on the crew! She would even overshadow Sanji tbh. I fucking hate this so much I wanna puke. Please don't do it Oda.

Well, gotta be honest. This was a disappointing end to the arc. Kaido was nothing but an op brute. His backstory was boring and predictable. The final fight was also boring and predictable. MVP for me were Zoro, Sanji and Law.

I know a lot of guys on here simp for her, BUT I WILL HATE IT IF YAMATO BECOMES A STRAW HAT! I would seriously despise it to a level that I may drop One Piece. She is such a Mary Sue character, and the "I'm Oden" continuous declarations are like nails on a chalk board. So damned annoying!!!

Also, she would overshadow Nami and Robin who both just got nice power ups and have EARNED their place on the crew! She would even overshadow Sanji tbh. I fucking hate this so much I wanna puke. Please don't do it Oda.
Good bye
:cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.