Smoothie

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think this is kind of a right time to do this question: what do you think about some weirds elements O-Tama and Yamato have in common? O-Tama and Yamato names have basically almost the same letters,they both had a great bond with Ace,and both have now a good relationship with Momonosuke and Luffy. One time i did read a weird theory about time travel involved 😂 but putting that aside,could they both join the crew? Or is just Oda lacking of ideas so they have these similarities only because of that reason?

C

Cruxroux

I think this is kind of a right time to do this question: what do you think about some weirds elements O-Tama and Yamato have in common? O-Tama and Yamato names have basically almost the same letters,they both had a great bond with Ace,and both have now a good relationship with Momonosuke and Luffy. One time i did read a weird theory about time travel involved 😂 but putting that aside,could they both join the crew? Or is just Oda lacking of ideas so they have these similarities only because of that reason?
Tama dream was to become a kunoichi not pirate or roam around the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.