Smoothie

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
No offense but why are people following these two couple cases this much. We come across this cases by a lot of margin either way. Now it's feels like many are invading their privacy and unneccesary abuse to the woman. I accept she belongs to the streets though.
I'm blighting my tongue to say this but she is a scumbag.. if you'd understand the details of the issue /case.

the publicity is due to it involving Jack Sparrow iow Johnny dep...

I'm kinda relieved that she did that coz lowly she was mocking women who underwent domestic violence...by making DV a pretense to coerce Dep and defame him while getting money from him

C

Cruxroux

I'm blighting my tongue to say this but she is a scumbag.. if you'd understand the details of the issue /case.

the publicity is due to it involving Jack Sparrow iow Johnny dep...

I'm kinda relieved that she did that coz lowly she was mocking women who underwent domestic violence...by making DV a pretense to coerce Dep and defame him while getting money from him
Ohk I won't lie. I don'y have an inch of idea about the case in depth. what i said was just from people reaction on this case.
:shocking::shocking::few:
Post automatically merged:

Akainu Is ready make more donuts!!

Why do you talk about us like we're an entirely different species :milaugh:
Oh wow nonono

I'm just novel to women's taste in Manga and anime.. not that you're supposed to be following a certain genre just baeed upon gender ofc.

but i found it fascinating that some start with Sci fie, superpower esc Shonen too..

right after discuss how one should introduce Slice of life... the light stuff before shonen to their girls.

Zoros the swordsman as such no straw hat will ever be even close to his sword skill.
hottest take i have is that pre-time skip, sanji actually was close, and possibly a little better, he just didnt use them except to fight the retarded noodle guy. the stuff zoros master and hyogoro talked about with "cutting only what you want to cut" and "a true master can cut steel but not cut a piece of paper" is demonstrated in that joke fight when sanji cuts the noodles off his body without harming his skin.

of course post-ts zoro is a million times better than him and its clear sanji doesn't care about his swordsmanship even though judge trained him to use a sword in a fight. but pre-ts zoro vs sanji swordfight would actually probably be a really interesting and hard fight for both of them

No offense but why are people following these two couple cases this much. We come across this cases by a lot of margin either way. Now it's feels like many are invading their privacy and unneccesary abuse to the woman. I accept she belongs to the streets though.
She’s a scumbag. She abused him then tried to take advantage of the Me Too movement to gain better publicity. Which straight up sets a movement designed to stop sexual assault and abuse back so far and she was trying to attack such a well loved name who’s known for his positive character.

So everyone was excited to see her get her just desserts.

Status
Not open for further replies.