Smoothie

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really can't see Kinemon coming even close to defeat Jack. Inu needed Sulong to do that and I view sulong Neko and Inu far above the other scabards.
Thing is, when Inu was attacking Kaido with Kin’emon… Inu was in Sulong… Their final attack on Kaido showed all four of the as equal in that attack

So if Ainu’s paradise Totsuka attack can fuck up Kack, then Kin’emon’s will also fuck up Jack

Seems like we will only get more lore about Onis in next arcs. Good that finally we get confirmation on Yamato joining and Tama staying in Wano.

Momo design is what i was expecting Oden to be, even if i dont like the idea of he staying adult, he looks really cool. And good that he is the Shogun, not Hiyori.

Kinemon and Kiku already up, seems like Oda really want to end Wano soon.

Think next chapter will probably be a SH's chapter, mostly about Zoro. With Chopper talking about Zoro condition and some lore on his connection with the Shimotsuki, pehaps a exposition from Yamato or Hyogoro about them. Also expecting Kinemon and his wife to meet and pehaps even something on the Road Poneglyph. Think we will get just some more 4/5 chapters of Wano, them finally Oda will show to us what had happend outside of Wano and show world reacting to what happens in Wano.

Seems like we will only get more lore about Onis in next arcs. Good that finally we get confirmation on Yamato joining and Tama staying in Wano.

Momo design is what i was expecting Oden to be, even if i dont like the idea of he staying adult, he looks really cool. And good that he is the Shogun, not Hiyori.

Kinemon and Kiku already up, seems like Oda really want to end Wano soon.

Think next chapter will probably be a SH's chapter, mostly about Zoro. With Chopper talking about Zoro condition and some lore on his connection with the Shimotsuki, pehaps a exposition from Yamato or Hyogoro about them. Also expecting Kinemon and his wife to meet and pehaps even something on the Road Poneglyph. Think we will get just some more 4/5 chapters of Wano, them finally Oda will show to us what had happend outside of Wano and show world reacting to what happens in Wano.
Momo looks way better than Oden

Status
Not open for further replies.