One Piece Episode 925 - Dashing! The Righteous O-Soba Mask!

Rate The Episode

• 5/5

Votes: 43 57.3%
  • 4/5

Votes: 16 21.3%
  • 3/5

Votes: 5 6.7%
  • 2/5

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • 1/5

Votes: 2 2.7%
  • 0/5

Votes: 8 10.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, Drake is a friend so technically he could just cheapshot him in the back :kayneshrug:

But yeah, this is just stupid. Oda should've just shown P1 being clearly defeated and be done with it. :seriously:

Not gonna lie though, if he comes back in the manga and he's Sanji final fight in the arc I'm gonna die :rolaugh:
Ehh....That be too cheap to make juts short sneak attack and PO is out especially if using anime as 'canon' that be redundant if he get defeated like that and Drake look poor on his side. Feel like they going to have him be defeated by Sanji again in anime only scene to what he been doing before meet-up.

I doubt it. PO didn't last for a challenge even in this fight, he won't be much to Sanji who already trained his body and modify his suit compare to this event.

Knocking him unconscious with that cheap shot from the sky is the best candies can hope for.
It, however, in no way proves Sanji's superiority and doesnt elevate his level as combatant because all he did in manga was cheap shots.
Just like Zoro in his fights the same as he took cheap shots himself in his fights like with Hawkins when he was fighting Luffy or going after Beast Pirates who wasn't focused on him too. Nice headcannon there.

No it's not
Not with Drake knowing about "O-soba Mask"

Drake came looking for "Soba shop owner" here in this period

Sanji names himself "Soba Mask" in front of PageOne..

And Miraculasly Drake in the bath scene with Hawkins started to look for "O-soba Mask"
How the hell did drake know that name if it wasn't him speaking with PageOne about what happened! PageOne must have been still conscious AFTER his battle with Sanji to report that specific hero name of "O-Soba Mask"
Concious doesnt mean unbeaten. He couldve been unable to move but still be able to speak. Like Kaku after his fight with Zoro.

I cant believe the anime even got to you. Pattern up.

Another thing that Anime will ruin for you, lol. Toei is being mean to you guys, lmao.
So you agree Zoro needed Haki to cut down Magistrate and Haki again on fodders like Yakuza then too? Also unable to stop Batman and so on. Yeah if you vouched now anime is canon, then you gotta accept those XD.

sanji fanbase is like watching a fan of a shitty club. failing is inevitable. they just cant catch a break :josad:
Coming from Zoro Fanbase who are toxic incarnate who like throwing headcannons over canon stuff. Stop being hypocrite like you guys wasn't complaining on latest manga chapter where Sanji look good than Zoro again

Knocking him unconscious with that cheap shot from the sky is the best candies can hope for.
It, however, in no way proves Sanji's superiority and doesnt elevate his level as combatant because all he did in manga was cheap shots.
It doesn't matter cheap shot or not
Sanji can disappear at will and deliver 100 cheap shots... right now it's part of his own strength and arsenal to be able to attack the enemy without the enemy seeing him

That's part of his strength... not using it is stupidity... it's up to you to raise your level of Observation haki to Katakuri level to even stand a chance to predict Sanji's attack with his speed also

OR it's up to you to have BIG STRONG ENDURANCE.. to withstand his attacks and getting pummled and get back up

When Zoro fainted back in time People were like bashing/ Trolling / Memeing him for like 2 straight week in every thread
Where were you?
That was result you guys complaining during WCI, so Sanji fans pay you back for that fight especially how many of you boast it be 'Zoro's Arc' and you pay for it. That what happens when you overpush headcannon over canon.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
You sound like a child lmao. Toei can wank him off all they want...it doesnt make it anymore cannon. Zoro fainted to Kamazou, end of discussion.
Dont be upset and go watch last episode.
It doesn't matter cheap shot or not
Sanji can disappear at will and deliver 100 cheap shots... right now it's part of his own strength and arsenal to be able to attack the enemy without the enemy seeing him
That's part of his strength... not using it is stupidity... it's up to you to raise your level of Observation haki to Katakuri level to even stand a chance to predict Sanji's attack with his speed also
OR it's up to you to have BIG STRONG ENDURANCE.. to withstand his attacks and getting pummled and get back up
Part of his own strength that will get removed as soon as CoO user shows up. Sanji is not strong because of cheap-shots.
He literally did nothing to PageOne despite cheap-shots. Lmao, what? Why are you claiming that you need Katakuri's lvl of CoO to deal with a scrub like Sanji? "Sanji's speed" is another myth that doesn't exist just like his feat of beating PageOne.

Concious doesnt mean unbeaten. He couldve been unable to move but still be able to speak. Like Kaku after his fight with Zoro.

I cant believe the anime even got to you. Pattern up.
So why does it annoy you so much???

He ca do that... but what difference will it make if "he has two weeks to recover" as Ancient Zoan..?

Don't you see how pointless that is???

Specially since Sanji already showed he's DOMINANT in this fight (EVEN WITHOUT combining his own set of skills like Diable Jambe to add more power... and his suro and Skywalk on top of the accelerator and floatation device)

So without using his own skills.. he was dominant in the fight... what's the point of seeing him on the floor unable to move when we already know the outcome had the fight continued more??? specially since he can recover as I mentioned

You guys are just being nitpicky with all due respect...

Pageone looked strong here.... and Sanji looked dominant here

It's better than in manga where Sanji looked dominant.. but Page one looked weak.... and people in manga community trashed him...

I don't care about anime got to me or not... I'm just talking logic here.. and throwing aside my stubborness about "Manga is better in everything" type of mentality

Imagine getting a PU especially with how symbolic the RS was for Sanji and... then you do not not manage to put down your opponent even worse you dip instead...awkward asf toei fucked up hard...this is embarrassing
Depends, do you take anime canon now or you seen manga more canon over it? If we go by anime, it tells us Luffy couldn't do anything to Batman and yet could fight long with Kaido in Zoan form. Then Zoro using Haki on fodders yet he didn't do that with Pica much so does that me Wano fodders are more worthy than Pica? Also Batman issues on unable to stop him too. What your thoughts on those since if we choose to push anime as new canon?

Status
Not open for further replies.