Smoothie

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Only Luffy gives his oppinion, not Nami, sorry, she's just a bystander.
I like how Oda consistently disrespect Nami's character by making her not just a bystander, but some "girl" who doesn't understand anything because "girl".
It was like this is Jaya with the Bellamy thing, with BB, it was like this with the Usopp discussion in water7, the triple log pose thing in FI, the alliance decision in PH, the fight between Luffy and Sanji, etc.
But people like to point it as something positive purely to push the "og trio" as a cope mechanism because of Sanji.
Legit impressive how deep into the rabbit hole people are with their hatred for a fictional character.
:kobeha:

It is
Zoro still unconcious
so are two other yonkos lol dont tell me u think they are actually dead ,and on top of that the volcano exploded it more than likely pushed them out
Post automatically merged:

I know this forum is more focused on combat chapters, but I really liked this one quite a bit. After 20 years of terror, to see it finally end with a bright new future is quite pleasant to me.
that momo reveal was spicy and his speech was on point

Nikuzi

⚓𝒫𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓊⚓
so are two other yonkos lol dont tell me u think they are actually dead ,and on top of that the volcano exploded it more than likely pushed them out

that momo reveal was spicy and his speech was on point
it pushed them out, out of wano

don’t care + didn’t ask + cry about it + who asked + stay mad + get real + L + bleed + mald seethe cope harder + dilate + incorrect + hoes mad + pound sand + basic skill issue + typo + ratio + ur dad left + you fell off + no u + the audacity + triggered + repelled + ur a minor + k. + any askers + get a life + ok and? + cringe + copium + go outside + touch grass + kick rocks + quote tweet + think again + not based + not funny didn’t laugh + social credits -999, 999, 999, 999 + get good + reported + ad hominem + ok boomer + small pp + ur allergic to sunlight + GG! + get rekt + trolled + your loss + muted + banned + kicked + permaban + useless + i slept with ur mom + yo momma + yo momma so fat + redpilled + no bitches allowed + i said it better + tiktok fan + get a life + unsubscribed + plundered + go tell reddit + donowalled + simp + get sticked bug LOL + talk nonsense + trump supporter + your’re a full time discord mod + you’re* + grammar issue + nerd + get clapped + kys + lorem ipsum dolor sit amet + go outside + bleach + lol + gay + retard + autistic + reported + ask deez + ez clap + straight cash + idgaf + ratio again + stay mad + read FAQ + youre lost + you “re” + stay pressed + reverse double take back + pedophile + cancelled + done for + don't give a damn + get a job + sus + baka + sussy baka + get blocked + mad free + freer than air + furry + rip bozo + you're a (insert stereotype) + slight_smile + aired + cringe again + Super Idol的笑容 + mad cuz bad + my pronouns are xe, xem & xyr + irrelevant + deal with it + screencapped your bio + karen/kyle + jealous + you're deaf + balls + i'll be right back + go ahead whine about it + not straight + eat paper + you lose + count to three + your problem + no one cares + log off + don't care even more + sex offender + sex defender + get religion + not okay + glhf + NFT owner + you make bad memes + problematic + fall in line + dog water + you look like a wall + you don’t know 2 + 2 with yo head ass + you are going to my cringe compilation + you can’t count to five + try again + you failed kindergarten + rickrolled + no lifer + guten freunden schickt man einen deutschen panzer + you have a anime profile picture + an* + fatherless + motherless + sisterless + brotherless + orphan + you can't catch this ratio + catch some bitches + I don't care about your opinion + genshin player + you dress like garbage + 日本語がお上手ですね + get fucked + you can’t understand what the word intelligence means with your dumb ass + you have hair + queued + put some thought into what you're going to do with that + stfu + go to bed + yes, i'm taller than you + i think your joke is funny + i rejected your mother's advances + marooned + you can’t read + I win + final ratio

I like how Oda consistently disrespect Nami's character by making her not just a bystander, but some "girl" who doesn't understand anything because "girl".
It was like this is Jaya with the Bellamy thing, with BB, it was like this with the Usopp discussion in water7, the triple log pose thing in FI, the alliance decision in PH, the fight between Luffy and Sanji, etc.
But people like to point it as something positive purely to push the "og trio" as a cope mechanism because of Sanji.
Legit impressive how deep into the rabbit hole people are with their hatred for a fictional character.
:kobeha:

you mean where nami was the only one on the crew blackbeard directly complimented?

and usopp was 100 percent right about everything he did in water 7 EXCEPT not apologizing. nami was the only one who got that he wasnt being a bad guy.

you mean where nami was the only one on the crew blackbeard directly complimented?
Luffy as the only say for crew related topics, read the quote he was replying.

Jimbro says it all

ZKK is not dead

Ther is a reason why all the broadcasts are in over whole Wano.

With it everyone will witness ZKK and the reliving of Ryuuma
Curtains have yet to close, so Kaido and Calamity awaken and ZKK!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.