Rate:

• Total voters
i said before the raws came out, that momo doesn't need to do much to be called the great shogun of wano, judging by how his predecessors had fared.

but if momo lived up to his new design then i'm a little relieved, because he looks strong, kind and responsible, and he easily gives out an air of greatness.

i'm glad he doesn't look like oden.

i don't like him as a kid, but now i'm really interested to see his potential.

Adult Momonosuke has a good design--he definitely looks the part of a shogun. I wonder who the VA for his adult form will be...
Are Ashura Doji and Izou dead? Or is Marco healing them somewhere? I'm surprised that Kin'emon is up and about so quickly.
Good to see that Tama is getting some closure. Hopefully, this means we've reached the end of her involvement in the story.
It's a happy ending for the people of Wano, but it still feels rushed. The pacing of this arc was very strange.
Oda really nailed the emotional impact of the arc. I think he should shorten his fights and focus on character interactions and mysteries now.

B

Ballel

Guys seems like I got Seth banned:pepehands:

I only reported one of his posts with insults, that apparently got him threadbanned. Then he went to my profile to insult me again. The mods deleted it:pepehands:

I then tagged the mods for an explanation why they stole my comedy. Leth responded and insulted me again.
Then they banned him:pepemotion:

What am I supposed to do now:risitasad::chirstsad::chirstsad::chirstsad: