Rate:

• Total voters
Seems like everything is settled now, I guess, disappointed that Momo didn't look like Newgate, lol
No awakening explanation, no good flashbacks with rocks and kaido, rushed fights, wasted character developments, Wano is even worst than Marineford

I take it that Ashura Douji is dead then?
Kinda wish more of the Scabbards died in the battlefield or at least still knocked out like the disappointment that is the Tobiroppo

Anyway, since the Marines and CP0 are still there along with the remnants of the BMP, if Oda still remembers that it's not only Big Mom and Peros that went to Wano

I wonder how is this going to play since Luffy, Zoro, Kaido, Big Mom, the Calamities, Tobiroppo, are all knocked out, Kid, Killer and Law are also supposed to be out of stamina, and Hawkins and Drake are both goners with none of his OG crew are seen

Will Oda just forget about both the BMP and goes thriller bark's Kuma with the CP+Marines? Hopefully not but idk, maybe that's what will happen
Cringe Shit like Rob Luci seeing Luffy is out and near dead he suddenly don't want to fight and order everyone to get back to Marineford

Also I still hate the fact that Killer didn't fight Jack
The guy is one of the Supernovas and yet he fought a rushed battle against Hawkins who seems to lost his mind
And fuck Otama

Last edited: