General Mafia General Chat

Emil

Certified Memelord
β€Ž
The thing I like about rep
Is leaving comments, like I am too lazy to pm someone and wanna tell them sth in private

And those comments used to crack me up 😭🀣
reps were nice b4 now they r abused or meme worthy
they lost their value
like a crypto crashing lol

Worst shaking right now lmao
@Worst what u think about the suggestion btw

It’s creepy. I don’t want people seeing what I’m reading nor I wanna keep tabs on others

Even less so in mafia where it’s easily sliding into angleshooting
Thats what invisible option is for.
I dont care about showing what im viewing (im like 99% in mafia section anyways lmao), neither do i care about angleshooting. gotta keep ppl on the edge once it gets added haha

Oh I like this one, to see if your thread is attracting numbers lol

And remove the fucking merge posts πŸ’€
idk why ''merging posts'' exists but i guess its cause of the rank system here, seems to be affecting ppl who care about ranks and getting high post count. yea it should be removed

@Worst what u think about the suggestion btw

Thats what invisible option is for.
I dont care about showing what im viewing (im like 99% in mafia section anyways lmao), neither do i care about angleshooting. gotta keep ppl on the edge once it gets added haha

idk why ''merging posts'' exists but i guess its cause of the rank system here, seems to be affecting ppl who care about ranks and getting high post count. yea it should be removed
Lol hard pass on making users on edge πŸ˜‚ totally unnecessary feature

Rating is at least somewhat useful

Rej

Year of the black beard!
β€Ž
I want the ability for thread starters to lock threads or have threads restricted to players
generally more tools for thread starters and then restrict those features ofc to the mafia section.

Secondly I want a vote count app, there is already a xenforo addon for that.
On another note I have to warn ya guys, the forum can start lagging at some point, but I hope @Pantheos is aware of that if too many addons get installed.

I want the ability for thread starters to lock threads or have threads restricted to players
generally more tools for thread starters and then restrict those features ofc to the mafia section.

Secondly I want a vote count app, there is already a xenforo addon for that.
On another note I have to warn ya guys, the forum can start lagging at some point, but I hope @Pantheos is aware of that if too many addons get installed.
I think vote count would be unnecessary especially when ppl start typing like this

Vote lynch tac instead of TheAncientCenturion

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
β€Ž
Honestly, you dont want the job. I have literally nothing from doing this, except getting alot of PMs, alot of hate, alot of accusations and alot of work.
True

Life of staff members isn't easy. No matter how much efforts you guys put there will always be some people who won't be pleased.

Well, I don't need to become admin as long as you live upto your promises which you made months ago in pm with me

Rej

Year of the black beard!
β€Ž
I think vote count would be unnecessary especially when ppl start typing like this

No, its their fault for not writing the full name then. Some things can be done properly, it's simple policy sometimes.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
β€Ž
Just saying a host has the right to miss or not count votes if they don't follow certain criteria. I also once missed and didn't count a vote because it was written kinda meh. Happens to the best.

D

Dragomir

I think what Rej is talking about would have a different voting format. So, players wouldn't need to type "Vote lynch X" but instead click on something to vote. An example is how Mafia Universe does votes. There's an icon you click on the post reply editor in order to vote players.

Something like that for the section would be extremely helpful.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
β€Ž
Anyway there is an addon that automatically locks/unlocks threads with a set timer. That would be a change of luxury. The thread starters will get so much more freedom and hosting becomes easier.