General Mafia General Chat

Rej

Year of the black beard!
I think what Rej is talking about would have a different voting format. So, players wouldn't need to type "Vote lynch X" but instead click on something to vote. An example is how Mafia Universe does votes. There's an icon you click on the post reply editor in order to vote players.

Something like that for the section would be extremely helpful.
The tool I speak about just counts vote with a ##. It also adds a button down in the post creator that can attach a vote count to the post. But the tool is a bit slackerish with updating it internally, so you only get the votecount of like 30 mins ago.

D

Dragomir

If you guys want to increase the likelihood that Bogard implements any changes then keep the number of suggestions per [time period] small. Max 3. Anything more and Bogard's willingness to do it will drop.

Center the suggestions around very useful stuff so he can better understand the logic behind why you want it. After those things get implemented you can more safely move on to the more meme and fun stuff like post ratings.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Navigating our PM in Weebs and navigating the scum chats as Fuji’s Co Host to make sure we got everything was hell lol.
Navigating that 1000 page PM even with a "Who Replied" feature would have been hard lol.

But yeah, I don't think this is a thing.

There should be recruitments too

we can have someone be like gfx admin and style the forum better?
This is basically Worst's job lol.

If you guys want to increase the likelihood that Bogard implements any changes then keep the number of suggestions per [time period] small. Max 3. Anything more and Bogard's willingness to do it will drop.

Center the suggestions around very useful stuff so he can better understand the logic behind why you want it. After those things get implemented you can more safely move on to the more meme and fun stuff like post ratings.
Is getting changes that we been asking for years is that hard?

I say remove the suggestions section if he ain't willing to hear at least all our suggestions

D

Dragomir

Is getting changes that we been asking for years is that hard?

I say remove the suggestions section if he ain't willing to hear at least all our suggestions
Lol, yes, it's really that hard. Al has been asking Bogard for threadmarks for nearly 2 years. I spammed him for it last year over the summer. It's only last month that threadmarks have finally been implemented.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
I also don't care about who is viewing the thread tbh. People use it to find someone to have a back and forth with, but some people are just idling.

Lol, yes, it's really that hard. Al has been asking Bogard for threadmarks for nearly 2 years. I spammed him for it last year over the summer. It's only last month that threadmarks have finally been implemented.
Don't underestimate the power of nagging 🤣 anyway if ppl are okay with me being the spokesman or picking someone else
they just have to show us the list of everything majority agreed on then start pm with pan and bogard

ngl im assuming ppl who are against it are always the ones having someone in their team who's just camping in pm.
ppl need to gid gud then if they wanna avoid angleshooting coming their way
I don’t like the option outside of mafia too. Why does someone need to see me reading an xyz thread. And seeing others there makes me keep tabs on them whether I want it or not

The option doesn’t have a purpose.

Emil

Certified Memelord
ur just scared ur teammates cant camp anymore in pm kek
the problem with it is it affects everyone. even town who have the thread tab open and doing other stuff. u start getting these ppl that keep saying so and so is viewing the thread but not posting yada yada. its not rly any of their business. look this guy only has 2 posts but hes viewing the thread 24/7 vig them!!! and they flip town... it just ruins the game thread lol

i think u shouldve shown bogard how much it costs and that it was a one-time payment lol, tpein sure had the money argument when he googled it

We’ve been approaching it the wrong way. We should let the users work for what they want because Bogard doesn’t read our messages catded

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"

I'm neutral on that tbh......as u said it would be easier to call out people who are lurking ( if u like that kind of angle shooting, and it qould probably end my career as scum ) but that's also part of the game i guess.....
Lol, honestly a "Who's currently viewing this thread" feature isn't important. I don't see much value in it apart from prying on a person's activity. Plus, we're only viewing this from a mafia perspective. I assume this would be abused on other parts of the forum to flame certain users more with everything that's been going around lately with ZKK and all that.

We want to avoid that.

ngl im assuming ppl who are against it are always the ones having someone in their team who's just camping in pm.
ppl need to gid gud then if they wanna avoid angleshooting coming their way
Damn Broki lol.

So you can view the mafia thread without logging in right? Then you can just open the thread in an incognito tab without logging in, and then log into your account on the normal tab and camp your PM as scum. You would effectively not be viewing the thread on your account, but still be viewing it.

I assume the "Who's viewing this thread" feature won't work then?

So you can view the mafia thread without logging in right? Then you can just open the thread in an incognito tab without logging in, and then log into your account on the normal tab and camp your PM as scum. You would effectively not be viewing the thread on your account, but still be viewing it.
Sounds like a tryhard thing to do