General Mafia General Chat

Damn Broki lol.

So you can view the mafia thread without logging in right? Then you can just open the thread in an incognito tab without logging in, and then log into your account on the normal tab and camp your PM as scum. You would effectively not be viewing the thread on your account, but still be viewing it.

I assume the "Who's viewing this thread" feature won't work then?
it shows u viewed the thread if u viewed the thread (and if ur not hiding ur visibility). I dont hide mine so i will show up that i viewed the thread. my name stays for about 45mins on that list at the bottom, if i were to view pm or whatever my name would be still visible on that list and ppl see that im now in pm or doing whatever if they click it.
But if i never click the thread, which makes my name never show up on that list and i view pm instead then i'll just not be on the list of the thread.

hmm does that answer ur question?

Oh shit I'm guilty of this lol. Sometimes I'm just too lazy to post as town or scum and keep refreshing the page for 5 mins, and log off haha.
same

Lmao I actually keep my tab open 24/7 on purpose regardless of alignment just so it couldn’t be AI. I do it here too now in case a mod is playing. I even keep my Town PM open almost 24/7.
p much why angleshooting me would be useless too since i talk a lot in pm regardless of alignment

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
Can we have a search option and filter option in PM as well? The feature already exists outside so just implement it inside of the PM as well. In large chats, it’s a headache to search for a specific post. ;-;

Emil

Certified Memelord
mods can see whose talking in convo. its kinda lame. can that be removed in mafia games?
even seeing whose online shud be removed

anything that angleshoots need to be eradicated