General Mafia General Chat

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
it shows u viewed the thread if u viewed the thread (and if ur not hiding ur visibility). I dont hide mine so i will show up that i viewed the thread. my name stays for about 45mins on that list at the bottom, if i were to view pm or whatever my name would be still visible on that list and ppl see that im now in pm or doing whatever if they click it.
But if i never click the thread, which makes my name never show up on that list and i view pm instead then i'll just not be on the list of the thread.

hmm does that answer ur question?
Yes it did. Thanks.

So yeah, hiding activity, or incognito method works to bypass this then.

p much why angleshooting me would be useless too since i talk a lot in pm regardless of alignment
Lmao laying your thoughts out in the PM helps so much. Sometimes hosts are kind enough to encourage you when you're having a bad time lol.

@Nana please ask for the dank emote. It's priority number 1

Yes it did. Thanks.

Lmao laying your thoughts out in the PM helps so much. Sometimes hosts are kind enough to encourage you when you're having a bad time lol.

@Nana please ask for the dank emote. It's priority number 1
Sure u can add it in my emotes thread, if I am gonna be spokesman, I will link that thread for reference, and for anyone reading this, if u have emotes u want go suggest them

go into any game and check the bottom posters lol
some will have the game open and are posting in op section lmao
why are u now using the ppl as example that never really play the game and just sign up, post theyre busy when tagged and dip the thread?

uh.. not really. but maybe ur gonna vibe with these? idk

Yes it did. Thanks.

ngl i dont think ppl are obsessed enough for u to bother to go that kinda lengths lmfao, im getting the impression yall are for whatever reason thinking ppl stalk u every 5 minutes