General Mafia General Chat

I mean NF has the better features , worst gen just has the better active Mafia community
It’s a younger forum with an ongoing manga.

With threadmarks and who replied, I don’t know what else we’d need in terms of mafia

On the forum overall the priority is a new admin and maybe improving the search function.

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
A dice add-on is a must.

So much possibilities with having dice.

Mafia games would become even more fun and you could use it to create new types of abilities.

Mashiro Blue

Ads were a failure in NF.

Who' viewing the thread is meh. Doesn't serve any real purpose.

Improving the search function in PMs would be cool but it's very situational so a low priority I think.

Emotes, ratings and dice should be implemented.

Auto counting votes would be extremely useful.

Like, funny friendly, etc etc

Basically an expression of what a post makes you feel/ think about it
I think a dislike button would be controversial but could be pretty useful as well and an high form of freedom.

I would definitely add funny reactions as well as light bulb reactions for posts that look very smart.

Mashiro Blue

I think a dislike button would be controversial but could be pretty useful as well and an high form of freedom.

I would definitely add funny reactions as well as light bulb reactions for posts that look very smart.
That's where the ningen rating comes.

More meme~ish so people *shouldn't* in principle get offended (we all know this wouldn't happen though).

Rng god never disappoint me when I am torn betweeb targets 🙌
They always do

reminds me of a (not mafia) game someone hosted on nf in the alley section lol, it was p fun and intense in the later stages
Anything DND is fun af at the end

Reminds me of dnd session i once watched where one player managed to trick ancient evil. She acted and 5headed it perfectly. Video still give me Goosebumps