Status
Not open for further replies.
ready my posts, you shall see why both ratchie and juliet make no sense
I am catching up, will eventually see them. But not really liking this mass indie claim already. Literally makes no sense to out yourself as indie this early. We not even 6/7 pages into the game and no pressure around at all.

Emil

Certified Memelord
I am trying to read but I just woke up

Anything happened?
hi

there was a census from tucker carlson. 20/8/4 is the ratio

ratchet claimed indie with wincon to kill 3 roles that has the most kills per certain day

jules claimed surviver that also wins by protecting another player

"Whether or not you are impressed is of little concern to me. No, I can't really, you'll just have to take my word for it, until my deed proves it for me of course. I will probably require an amp for my kills so I see this as a temporary PoE-cleansing arrangement.​
I am not following this... You gonna kill the roles with the highest kills during the game? don't you have to guess which player is who in this scenario? are you asking townie to help you out on performing your kills? What happens if you misfire and kill a townie lol? I just don't get this.

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
I think your initial post didn’t make much sense, and I think your subsequent reaction when poked about it has been scummy.

Not sure if initially done to deflect from Mitch or to create distance from Pero or just to get an opinion on the board that didn’t require real reasoning behind it that you probably didn’t expect to have to defend.

And you still are doing everything you can not to show how you arrived at point A to point B lol. Like even if you’re town and it was completely and totally random bc you happened to see his name on a player list or something and started thinking about him I’d expect you to just honestly answer that it was something that simple.
I think you missed it when I said it’s the shit posting phase and seeing what sticks. That’s totally my approach with the Pero thing and yes I’ll say it again that I chose him out of the whole list because of his rich history of rolling scum.

I am catching up, will eventually see them. But not really liking this mass indie claim already. Literally makes no sense to out yourself as indie this early. We not even 6/7 pages into the game and no pressure around at all.
Makes even less sense for scum to do, though.

And Ratchet usually doesn‘t lie about being Indie, at least. So let‘s drop the Indie topic for now and focus on hunting scum.

here's to hoping i dont regret working with u

why will fooj design an indie made to kill high kill count players but with weak kills to where he needs town's help? ur starting to botch this now ratchy
The fact that you are entertaining the idea of helping an indie with their kills ekko is a bit concerning. Did you roll scum too?

hi

there was a census from tucker carlson. 20/8/4 is the ratio

ratchet claimed indie with wincon to kill 3 roles that has the most kills per certain day

jules claimed surviver that also wins by protecting another player
How come ratchet always get them indies role 😢 but I am stuck with town

Damn 20/8/4
20 town, 8 mafia? 2 factions? 4 indies?

Makes even less sense for scum to do, though.

And Ratchet usually doesn‘t lie about being Indie, at least. So let‘s drop the Indie topic for now and focus on hunting scum.
I am catching up and addressing the posts that ping me, instead of defending it and ignoring it, you let the conversation flow. I know ratchet better than you so no need to tell me what he would or not do lol.

What a joyous day to start a role mashup game like the one that's about to begin, yours truly hopes you enjoy it. Because I'm about to leave my earthly shell.

@Fujishiro / The Host has died from exhaustion!

Day 1 has started, you have 48 hours to discuss.

Actions wont be available until the 24th hour mark.( with exceptions)

The witch of certainty and witch of miracles have joined the game.

Crime Consultant has been triggered, the consultant agency led by William James Moriarty welcomes all to join it! If you are interested please quote this specific part the post.

Better call Saul! has been triggered, you may join this event by pming the host. Only the first 6 who do so will be elligible.

Countdown for Day 1

1- @Peroroncino : Ainz Ooal Gown, Acererak
2- @MangoSenpai : Rubick, Yha-kui
3- @Ekkologix : Nova, Town Core
4- @TheAncientCenturion : King the Wildfire, Kagura of the Wind
5- @Juliet : Chansey, My Melody
6- @Light D Lamperouge : Buddha, Moriarty
7- @Dr_Professor83 : Hisoka, Chrollo
8- @Nana : Saul, Floch
9- @Grammaton : Knight Solaire, The Dung Eater
10- @T-Pein™ : Tucker Carlson, Putin
11- @Kagurashii : Qin Shi Huang, Jack the Ripper
12- @Blue : Shalltear Bloodfallen, Krul Tepes
14- @Pot Goblin : Carrot, Lunar Princess Ranni
15- @Ratchet : Frederica Bernkastel, Maria Ushiromiya
16- @Marimo_420 : Gin( Bleach), Neo Acacia
17- @Yo Tan Wa : Kaiser, Keyboard
18- @LANJI CUCKSMOKE : Lucifer Morningstar, Kaguya
19- @Charlie : Eevee ,Xardas
20- @Phoenix D. King : Mickey Mouse, Master Chief
21- @Lord Melkor : Gecko Moriah, Darth Vader
22- @RippedCal : Joe Bidden, Bcok Lesnar
23- @Midnight Delight : Allister Fiend, William Vangeance
24- @Michelle : Conqueror's Haki, Gear 5
25- @Doddsy : Frieza, Siegward
26- @Reborn : Adolf Hitler, Albert Einstein
27- @SoulKiller : Vergil, Dance
28- @LethalBanks : Arthur Morgan, Phillip J Fry.
29- @~UwU~ : Lambdadelta, Ushiromiya
30- @Sallucion : Professor Chaos, King Dice
31- @MitchMatch : Gunbuster, King Gainer
32- @Joygirl : Samus Aran, Spike
33- @Ultra : Killer Rabbit, Fiver

Subs:

1- @Adam 🍎
2- @BakiDou
3- @QueenEmilia
4- @Flowa

@DoctorIndigo
Lemme join saul kun