Status
Not open for further replies.
As for Juliet and her GA claim

Dont buy it

Again, it is a role that is more chill than others

And a primary wincon of GA isnt to survive but to protect his target, meanwhile Juliet said her primary wincom is to survive

And what is to say her target isnt Mafia or SK indie? If she is GA they are usually put to cover strong roles and make the game flow in certain direction
stop discussing indies scumboy.
we lynching MitchMatch or doc today.

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy

"Kill three high-profile murderers. This is defined as players who have the highest body count at the start of a given day."​
And how does this work.

Does Jailor count?
What if one player lynched 6 scum
bus driver?
contoler?
veteran?

And how do you find out who is who
Are you control immune?

The walk has been long, soo long, that I forgot about time and space. It feels like eons has passed and I been in this lonely road. Walking toward my destination, but what destination? I have forgot what my purpose is in this mortal life. It feels like I was casted away by fate, left forgotten roaming this path. Yet I keep walking, for there is purpose in my heart. A purpose that I shall soon discover. Now that I have arrived in this beautiful island, I felt a sensation I didn't feel in a long time. The sweet breeze of the wind gently counter effecting the heat and creating this sweet spot weather. It sure is refreshing, and in the distance I see a group of people all gathered. Did they all come from different dimensions into this one singular place? Now that I think of it, when was the last time I seen another soul? this must be the place. This must be the prophecy the higher beings conveyed to me before embarking into what it felt an endless journey, and if my memory serves me right. A calamity is gonna happen here soon enough, which is why I was sent here. To prevent such calamity from happening. For I am absolute justice, I shall cleanse this world from filthy scums all over the world. Yes, it's all coming back to me now.

I'll sniff them out, torture them, and make them have a slow painful death before I deliver the final strike down and end their miserable life.

Howdy everyone, nice seeing you all again in the battle field ^^
"howdy"

:laughmoji:

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
Alot of stuff happened by the time you made this post and this is what you have to say? you are bored?

Yeah because most of them were wallies and I have a hard time understanding technical talk between Ratchet and Prof over sleeping patterns. I read some of Ekko’s posts which were short but apart from that there wasn’t anything much. But I like it now that you guys are here.

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
I don't see prof trying as hard as smthing malicious

He doesn't give the vibe of trying to lead game for personal reasons but more so because he wants to nail this

Doesn't mean he is right or wrong, just that his effort comes as genuine

INB4 i am tricked

I figured saying this would have been better instead of keeping it to myself since last two games I played mafia targeted me on night 1 and I thought if I kept this to myself I would have a high chance getting killed by mafia.

The setup was similar to the first Star Wars game I played that had a senator meeting. Palpatine had abilities to choose during the day, motions to present to senate council which are setting up a lynch during the senate meeting for senates to lynch a player during the dusk phase and setting up ability motions to be given to a player from what I remember.

Your slip was you said you started the motion which is Palpatine's ability, two mafia from what I remember could talk in the senate meeting and you saying the players you are forced to interact with weren't too interesting for you which meant that scum you wanted to take attention off of Palpatine.

this is the same setup as the first Star Wars game I played. In the first Star Wars game Palpatine has abilities to choose during the day, motions to present to the senate council which are setting up a lynch during the senate meeting for senates to lynch a player during the dusk phase and setting up ability motions to be given to a player.
that was no slip.
Host started those things lol.
i

8 pages in,

I am gonna presume Ratchet scans scum

Otherwise i dont see the world where Ratchet should claim his wincon.

His Wincon is pro-townish to begin with and he could totally keep quiet about it and say when needed

However in this situation i get the feeling Ratchie was too quick about it, maybe prepared a story and was too hasty to throw it out there

I just dont see someone with town leaning wincon throw themselves so quick in the open
Eh, I don't know if this is him trying to prove a point that by claiming indie and working with town is a good thing and push the entire notion that claiming indie should be more acceptable in such games. It's really just bothersome, especially with the role and wincon he just claimed. He expects us to help him kill people, it's just mind boggling.

As for Juliet and her GA claim

Dont buy it

Again, it is a role that is more chill than others

And a primary wincon of GA isnt to survive but to protect his target, meanwhile Juliet said her primary wincom is to survive

And what is to say her target isnt Mafia or SK indie? If she is GA they are usually put to cover strong roles and make the game flow in certain direction
she basically game throwing her own wincon by coming out and outing like that as a GA lol. Does this girl make such plays usually? not familiar with her.

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
Eh, I don't know if this is him trying to prove a point that by claiming indie and working with town is a good thing and push the entire notion that claiming indie should be more acceptable in such games. It's really just bothersome, especially with the role and wincon he just claimed. He expects us to help him kill people, it's just mind boggling.
I'm just baffled he openly claimed something so easily provable.
And the fact he claimed a killer so early with little to no regard for his own safety or safety of town in case he controlled, redirected or bussed

ok keep hunting indies to look busy then scumboi.
See this would make sense if i believed they are indie in the first place

Ngh. I see no reason for scums to put themselves out there that much that early on.

Really? I see a lot of reasons to do it, mainly to establish a presence

Status
Not open for further replies.