Status
Not open for further replies.

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 π“ͺ 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽π“ͺ𝓻 ✰
β€Ž
mason jesters???? hmmmmm
We are indie mason jesters that will fuse together into a Super Godfather and merge the Mafia and the Cult.

Then if we are live until the Lylo we'll also merge Town.

If we die a catastrophe will befall on everyone and the game will have no winners.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
β€Ž
You gotta kill X, Y, Z i will understand but each phase u gotta kill someone and how r u gonna successfully try it every phase to kill the highest killer and not only that u need 3 successful kills????
game gonna end before u can even achievethat

"I have a dedicated killing action. Every cycle, I'm told that this role is my mark. I then need to kill them. I do that thrice, I win. Given the length of the game, I should probably have between 5-6 attempts."​
Bc your claim has cconflicting stuff to it, it is not sth that promote ppl leaving u alone actually
Not like u claimed survivor
"I'm not really sure where the conflicting elements are, but that aside. If my goal is to get myself lynched, me claiming Indie is the wors way to go about this, as those familiar with me will be able to attest that I don't fake claim Indie as Scum. I could just otherwise play super aggressively and tunnel players and that will likely get me lynched at some point. Setting up an Indie fake claim and intentionally sabotaging it is needlessly convoluted."​

"I have a dedicated killing action. Every cycle, I'm told that this role is my mark. I then need to kill them. I do that thrice, I win. Given the length of the game, I should probably have between 5-6 attempts."​

"I'm not really sure where the conflicting elements are, but that aside. If my goal is to get myself lynched, me claiming Indie is the wors way to go about this, as those familiar with me will be able to attest that I don't fake claim Indie as Scum. I could just otherwise play super aggressively and tunnel players and that will likely get me lynched at some point. Setting up an Indie fake claim and intentionally sabotaging it is needlessly convoluted."​
But wouldn't the target change every phase? How is that gonna work

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
β€Ž
But wouldn't the target change every phase? How is that gonna work

"Oh, I see now. That's where the confusion lies. No, nce they've been deemed worthy, my Hunt begins, and it is without cease. Notice how in the first post I made, I referenced the Wild Hunt? That's how it is described. I hunt them, and then once I've finished my Hunt, I go onto the next one until I reach three, at which point my hunger is sated and I leave the game."​

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 π“ͺ 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽π“ͺ𝓻 ✰
β€Ž
I feel like a big dummy now but it's par for the course
Remember the Date a Live game?
Remember when Bonnibel finessed me with the "Unstoppable Action" claim and I fell for it completely?
:josad:

It's still 3 indies then
Next game will be even wilder Pot-kun

Status
Not open for further replies.