Future Events BREAKING : Luffy vs Akainu 100% CONFIRMED by SBS VOLUME 59 !!!

Today I bring you FACTUAL evidence that Luffy vs Akainu is 100% happening with arguments that no amount of copium will be able to DEAL WITH :cheers:

So recently a friend of mine told me that if we look at SBS 59 in JAPANESE, there was an element that was left out in the English translation

Indeed in this SBS, Oda answers someone who asked him about how he had forgot to draw Garp's scar in previous occurences and Oda's answer is quite interesting, he jokes that it is a special scar which "aches" or "tingles" when "因縁の敵" is nearby

The VIZ translation translates 因縁の敵 by "an enemy he hates"

HOWOEVER looking at the raw text and possible translations online we got something very different here :cheers:

Interestingly enough this same term is also used to refer to Shanks' relationship to Blackbeard in a databook where his scar is also mentioned :cheers:

Now of course you're going to ask "B-but how does that relate to Luffy and Akainu being guaranteed to fight" ?

Welp It's pretty easy, Luffy's scar aches the same way that Shanks' does when he sees/mentions BB or when Kaido remembers Oden :cheers:

TL:DR : According to ODA, Luffy and Akainu are FATEFUL RIVALS/ENEMIES AND ARE DESTINED TO FIGHT :cheers:

@MarineHQ62 @AdmiralKinyagi @Wiwi @Fleet Admiral Lee Hung @Godbuggy @comrade @MonsterKaido @Tejas @Swallalala @Hanzo hattori
etc etc etc

Your Lakainu obsession is not healthy. :cheers:

Oda even created Shichibukai to make Luffy's opponents instead of using Larines.

ODA: ''IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE A STORY TO FIGHT AGAINST PIRATES CALLED YONKOU. However, I came up with the idea of Shichibukai... I just thought, it would be badass if these characters showed up, then as you can see, it caused this long serialization!!''

He never uses Larines as an opponent for a reason.

Basically Oda says either Shichibukai and Yonko will be Luffy's opponents, do you see any Larines here?

And still No Lakainu:

B

Ballel

Today I bring you FACTUAL evidence that Luffy vs Akainu is 100% happening with arguments that no amount of copium will be able to DEAL WITH :cheers:

So recently a friend of mine told me that if we look at SBS 59 in JAPANESE, there was an element that was left out in the English translation

Indeed in this SBS, Oda answers someone who asked him about how he had forgot to draw Garp's scar in previous occurences and Oda's answer is quite interesting, he jokes that it is a special scar which "aches" or "tingles" when "因縁の敵" is nearby

The VIZ translation translates 因縁の敵 by "an enemy he hates"

HOWOEVER looking at the raw text and possible translations online we got something very different here :cheers:

Interestingly enough this same term is also used to refer to Shanks' relationship to Blackbeard in a databook where his scar is also mentioned :cheers:

Now of course you're going to ask "B-but how does that relate to Luffy and Akainu being guaranteed to fight" ?

Welp It's pretty easy, Luffy's scar aches the same way that Shanks' does when he sees/mentions BB or when Kaido remembers Oden :cheers:

TL:DR : According to ODA, Luffy and Akainu are FATEFUL RIVALS/ENEMIES AND ARE DESTINED TO FIGHT :cheers:

@MarineHQ62 @AdmiralKinyagi @Wiwi @Fleet Admiral Lee Hung @Godbuggy @comrade @MonsterKaido @Tejas @Swallalala @Hanzo hattori
etc etc etc
Stfu kandiboi

Dunno, if that counts as "100%" confirmed. :kappa: After all, I haven't seen Kaido facing Oden again, or Garp facing his sworn enemy. Luffy, when being a rookie, unconscious and with his will broken, was scarred by Kaido as a result of collateral damage. Now we have a Luffy that came to terms with Ace' death and is now basically Joyboy.

And unlike Shanks, who seems to still have beef with Blackbeard, at least by recognizing him as a threat to be stopped, Luffy doesn't really waste a thought on Akainu, as he was predominantly aiming for the Yonko, at most mentioning the admirals collectively - not even Akainu in particular - as one of the forces to overcome in his pursuit of becoming the Pirate King. He hasn't name dropped Akainu ever in the context of his goals.