Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Joygirl1

i sent a kill ur way. where u town? sorry im trigger happy. atleast that can confirm my character. call it spite its w.e
If that´s not a bluff than I swear it will make you cry more than it will make me cry :kayneshrug:
Also, you´d have a serious problem then. You´re not town core, you´re killing town core.

You having spite against me for what exact reason btw? Stupid. That´s all I have to say about this.

Emil

Certified Memelord
If that´s not a bluff than I swear it will make you cry more than it will make me cry :kayneshrug:
Also, you´d have a serious problem then. You´re not town core, you´re killing town core.

You having spite against me for what exact reason btw? Stupid. That´s all I have to say about this.
whats that supposed to mean?

This is a scummy response

Emil

Certified Memelord
Ekko might be powerfwoling here - he even chose a target unable to defend himself.
is this really the conclusion u got to? whether tac is here or not is his own problem. im voting who i scum read and encouraging others to chime in.

did u not hear the say "the best time to lynch mafia is in their sleep"

Or maybe it still is a scummy response because saying you'd laugh after getting shot right out of the gate seems like posturing, I think most people would be pretty miffed, but you probably figured it's a bluff anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.