Status
Not open for further replies.
Skimming and I'm starting to suspect Joygirl for indie hunting. There was a wu earlier that said 20 town, 8 mafia, 4 indies, and I see Joygirl saying along the lines of she feels there won't be 8 mafia and says she's not sure if the 3 indie claims are indies which would mean from what she is saying the wu would be fake to her and that the mafia are fake claiming indies which doesn't make sense to me since mafia would want to avoid claiming indie on day 1 to avoid getting any attention on them.
@Charlie This is what pinged me about her play.

J

Joygirl1

I was originally going to play passive due to my claim and if I'm going to have shade on me then I feel like as if the players leave me no choice but to scum hunt.
You´re not even making a bit of sense here. You started claiming GA indie right in your first post and then you are voting me for the sole reason of doubting your claim. That´s all you´ve done so far, I see no scum hunting on your behalf.

You´re not even making a bit of sense here. You started claiming GA indie right in your first post and then you are voting me for the sole reason of doubting your claim. That´s all you´ve done so far, I see no scum hunting on your behalf.
I did say earlier I was going to play passive since a survivor normally plays passive not to get in the way of mafia and town.

@Juliet

about your target

do you know the role or the player which you have to protect?
Yes, I will get in a chat with them and I will not know their alignment.

you telling me you 2 didnt fight in the star wars game when he was even apologizing to you after the game?
I didn't fight with him in the Star Wars game. I do remember Udell didn't like Ekko and there was talk about ignoring Ekko and I gave my thoughts about that and later in day 1 I asked Ekko what was his thoughts about the scum read on Ratchet.

Status
Not open for further replies.