Status
Not open for further replies.
I had Marco on the same level as King but I rated him to high, he can't hurt King, he can't outlast King, King never used hybrid, haki or any of his trump cards against Marco, landing a couple of hits that do nothing is not enough to rate him on par with King, still Admiral level tho. :myman:
Marco weakened King so take the L loser. Next chapter is where Marco stomps King and lolo died while beating a 50% health King.
Post automatically merged:

Marcobros...the agenda that Marco was exhausted because he used a healing flame that one time and was fighting the whole BP crew at the same time is going to shit...base King is playing with hybrid Marco. :josad:
You must have short term memory since literally the next Chapter marco kicks King out and then fights Queen but you are a brainless insect so I expect you to choke on your words.

Yo thats crazy Marco was completely outclassed by King. I used to give him mad respects.
Now Kaido and King solo dolo going to Marineford makes sense.

If Marco was able to do all that to the Admirals and King is basically Logia + Zoan + Paramecia + Flight + Swordsman + Yonko+ Durability, holy shit

@ShishioIsBack King bodies Admirals :handsup::crazwhat:
Are you kidding, pal? Go read the next two chapters which haven't been animated. Marco kicks King and smacks him and then goes on fighting Queen.

Status
Not open for further replies.