Status
Not open for further replies.
Marco weakened King so take the L loser. Next chapter is where Marco stomps King and lolo died while beating a 50% health King.
Post automatically merged:

You must have short term memory since literally the next Chapter marco kicks King out and then fights Queen but you are a brainless insect so I expect you to choke on your words.
You sound very angry. I might start reporting your posts for terrorism, all because base King casually beat Admiral level Marco. :crazwhat:

after beating a commander also we dont even know how hurt cracker was, also luffy the MC couldnt even beat cracker on his own with HAKI
That’s funny cuz snack was off screened all of Hoe Cake and demoted
Post automatically merged:

whatever low wage job
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£
You the bum that tagged me first πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ˜‚
What a clown mate oml

Yo thats crazy Marco was completely outclassed by King. I used to give him mad respects.
Now Kaido and King solo dolo going to Marineford makes sense.

If Marco was able to do all that to the Admirals and King is basically Logia + Zoan + Paramecia + Flight + Swordsman + Yonko+ Durability, holy shit

@ShishioIsBack King bodies Admirals :handsup::crazwhat:
Crazy how he's portrayed to be a level above Marco without going all out, the crackhead losing his mind over Marco landing 2 useless hits must also think that Zoro is Yonkou level because of the damage that the tatsumaki did against Kaido.

ZKK has something to be happy about today :D since they recently realized ZKK is dead. the anime episode today gave them a breather so they can be happy for a weak and call Sanji pathetic,King is strong and marco weak. yes we understand it is hard :D

Status
Not open for further replies.