Status
Not open for further replies.
All I see is Marco using his entire bag and throwing everything he got

Meanwhile he hasn’t even pushed Queen to buss out the hair clip claws 😂😂😂 let alone king
Didn't know you'd seen everything Marco had at his disposal Oda. :choppawhat:

Yeah marco did some damage to king
But still it is king>marco
And all I see is a monumental ass whoopin in a 2v1 scenario when Marco is also healing the alliance at the same time. This is someone who wasn't even trying to beat his opponents but rather stalling for time. If King>Marco were true then this should have been very one sided. Yet he was still kicking their butts.

Marco is also healing the alliance at the same time
Panels and anime episodes? All I remember is Marco spreading one flame to slow down the ice Oni virus, there's no mention of healing in the manga, nothing in the anime, just people dying because Marco isn't healing anyone or using his flames to counter the virus and more people get turned into onis. :saden:

Yo thats crazy Marco was completely outclassed by King. I used to give him mad respects.
Now Kaido and King solo dolo going to Marineford makes sense.

If Marco was able to do all that to the Admirals and King is basically Logia + Zoan + Paramecia + Flight + Swordsman + Yonko+ Durability, holy shit

@ShishioIsBack King bodies Admirals :handsup::crazwhat:
Dayam King wrecked Marco both in anime and manga.
King mid diffs Marco tops

Marco's stamina is very high I don't think anyone has that level of stamina because of his df
But he is not that strong
He is a person who can stall top tiers not defeat them
His purpose at the time to stop them from interfering with chopper medicine making. It's not that he couldn't take them out. :milaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.