Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah most of them i like, but most of the time i'm just like "Hmm this is so cool... but maybe i'm not in the mood for this"
The last game that i truly invest in playing was Ghost of Tsushima and even then I couldn't even finish Act 3 :josad:
...try Doki Doki Literature Club? Stanley Parable Deluxe edition? My kind of game when i'm bored with rpg or adventure game.

Mihawk neg diffed the marines and an Admiral caught Boa hancock. Buggy escaped somehow with Mr 3 and is near Wano waterfall while Vivi and Sabo fly in Karasu and reach where SHP are. Only something such as this can justify getting hyped from Saturday or else the chapter is Mid.

Bruh i've been downloading and unistalling games like mad the past 2 days
GOW, HZD, Skyrim, Fallout, MW 2019, Diablo 3, Batman AK, GTV5, AC Valhalla,.... I couldn't stick with any game for longer than 20 mins...
Maybe i'm getting old...
Same, except I uninstall them because gaming on a laptop is shit:josad:

Tho I did manage to play through Ultimate Ninja Storm 1-3 with a joystick so that was nice. The 4th part is basically impossible to play with my hard drive though:lusalty:
Post automatically merged:

the first 2 are gay, the 3rd is underrated by the community but dick riding by the fans

your right
Majestic avi:akaman:

Status
Not open for further replies.