Status
Not open for further replies.
then why u post the panels with marco doing nothing to king with his most powerfull attacks loser?
king negged marco
marco couldnt even push king past a bloody lip
see what Marco who as per your illiterate headcannon got negged by King is doing. Saving people from a Yonkou while Lolo is dead fighting a YC1 whom he needed Mink cum powers to dead diff. :mihanha: A man who needed magic potuon to dead diff a YC1 killing Kaido.:kailaugh:

Post automatically merged:

Marco fought king and Queen for 8 chapters
Then Chopper fought queen for 8 chapters - marco another 8 chapters
then sanji fought queen for 7 chapters - marco another 7 chapters (before zoro showed up)

Therefore he fought some meant to be relative to him for 23 chapters and in 8 of those chapters king had help aswell as marco healing random fodder and stopping oni virus

therefore if you can read Marco negs king
(also lets not forget marco clashing with a yonko before fighting them)
(And using his df to fly to wano aka using stamina)
Lolo bois taking L everyday. Oda showed them his dick regarding Lolo Killing Kaido and they are still here trying toget L inside their mediocre asses when their fav needed mink cum and still dead diff a YC1.

Learn to read maybe. :smart:

So you continue to lie and provide evidence that you lied. :brootea:
Marco is not healing anyone, people are turning back into ice onis, thanks for proving again that Marco never used his flame again, Chopper is working on the antidote and Marco is not protecting Chopper, Drake and Hyo are. You're next extra stupid rebuttal better include a panel of Marco healing someone and how exhausted it left him and then a panel of King or Queen going after Chopper. :rolaugh:

Seatonnes

is probably playing Overwatch 2
Lolo bois taking L everyday. Oda showed them his dick regarding Lolo Killing Kaido and they are still here trying toget L inside their mediocre asses when their fav needed mink cum and still dead diff a YC1.
Im not tryna put down zorobois, im just tryna prove marco is a step above the majority of yonko commanders, thats the funny thing

see what Marco who as per your illiterate headcannon got negged by King is doing. Saving people from a Yonkou while Lolo is dead fighting a YC1 whom he needed Mink cum powers to dead diff. :mihanha: A man who needed magic potuon to dead diff a YC1 killing Kaido.:kailaugh:

Bruh i've been downloading and unistalling games like mad the past 2 days
GOW, HZD, Skyrim, Fallout, MW 2019, Diablo 3, Batman AK, GTV5, AC Valhalla,.... I couldn't stick with any game for longer than 20 mins...
Maybe i'm getting old...
One thing I've learned after years of feeling this way is to just not play things you clearly don't like or prioritize, even if you spent the money on them.

Now I mainly stick to the things I've always loved playing (FFXIV, Monster Hunter, Soulsborne) and just occasionally play the big "acclaimed" game when it comes out.

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
Bruh i've been downloading and unistalling games like mad the past 2 days
GOW, HZD, Skyrim, Fallout, MW 2019, Diablo 3, Batman AK, GTV5, AC Valhalla,.... I couldn't stick with any game for longer than 20 mins...
Maybe i'm getting old...
Yeah im also a dota 2 maniac.

But for the last 1-2 years i havent play any dota games anymore :peperain:

So you continue to lie and provide evidence that you lied. :brootea:
Marco is not healing anyone, people are turning back into ice onis, thanks for proving again that Marco never used his flame again, Chopper is working on the antidote and Marco is not protecting Chopper, Drake and Hyo are. You're next extra stupid rebuttal better include a panel of Marco healing someone and how exhausted it left him and then a panel of King or Queen going after Chopper. :rolaugh:
You still need to learn how to read.
All the evidence is on that page. He ran out of stamina after which the flames effects started wearing off.

Marco: "As expected. Holding back two foes with bounties over a billion isn't easy...
Hurry up Tanuki."

Perospero: "Well I'll be... Isn't that Marco over there!?
He looks pretty worn out."

I guess that's what happens when you have no rebuttal and can only claim there's no evidence. When it's in plain sight.
:laughmoji:

One thing I've learned after years of feeling this way is to just not play things you clearly don't like or prioritize, even if you spent the money on them.

Now I mainly stick to the things I've always loved playing (FFXIV, Monster Hunter, Soulsborne) and just occasionally play the big "acclaimed" game when it comes out.
Lol yeah must be the feeling of "oh man i paid for this, must get my money's worth back" that gets me.
Valhalla is shit game. AC is ruined.
True but i like Vikings so I bought it. Havent's gone past prologue yet :josad:
Yeah im also a dota 2 maniac.

But for the last 1-2 years i havent play any dota games anymore :peperain:
I Haven't watched Dota 2 ever since Team Spirit negged LGD in TI 10 :josad:
Hopes EG is doing well :ronalugh:

You still need to learn how to read.
All the evidence is on that page. He ran out of stamina after which the flames effects started wearing off.

Marco: "As expected. Holding back two foes with bounties over a billion isn't easy...
Hurry up Tanuki."

Perospero: "Well I'll be... Isn't that Marco over there!?
He looks pretty worn out."

:laughmoji:
He looks beat up, tired? I wonder why. :risitameh:

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
Lol yeah must be the feeling of "oh man i paid for this, must get my money's worth back" that gets me.

True but i like Vikings so I bought it. Havent's gone past prologue yet :josad:

I Haven't watched Dota 2 ever since Team Spirit negged LGD in TI 10 :josad:
Hopes EG is doing well :ronalugh:
EG is beast in qualifier, but flop in playoffs in the last major. :peperain:

Can't wait for this "Vista hint" turning out to be just Marco randomly mentioning him lol
Marco offer Zoro to training with Vista :finally::finally:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.