Status
Not open for further replies.
You sound very angry. I might start reporting your posts for terrorism, all because base King casually beat Admiral level Marco. :crazwhat:
Casually beat? Did you forget who saved bandaged Lolo from getting mudered? Yes, that's Marco. Terrorism? I should report your post for troll because the very next chapter Marco smacks King but an illiterate low life loser like you doesnt understand what's happening so I can understand how difficult it must be for you to survive with no education and spend time here because you dont have anything else to do in life. It must suck to be a loser like you.
Post automatically merged:

@Lor D. Coast take this L again, loser. You must be the biggest loser in this planet.

Learn to read maybe. :smart:

these illiterates must have difficulty in understanding what has happened.
Post automatically merged:

then why u post the panels with marco doing nothing to king with his most powerfull attacks loser?
king negged marco
marco couldnt even push king past a bloody lip
Lmao your loser opinion doesn't matter. Who you calling a loser when your lolo got dead fighting YC1? And negged? He came back the next chapter and negged?:mihanha: Your illiteracy is running rampant. Do you think anybody gives a f about your headcannon? He got negged but he stopped king from killing a bandaged Zoro.

Seatonnes

is probably playing Overwatch 2
queen fought chopper 30 min
marco vs king 30 min
then sanji took over chopper vs queen idk how many mins
then king negged marco
so they 1v1 for a while
marco coudlnt even scratch king and got negged
Marco fought king and Queen for 8 chapters
Then Chopper fought queen for 8 chapters - marco another 8 chapters
then sanji fought queen for 7 chapters - marco another 7 chapters (before zoro showed up)

Therefore he fought some meant to be relative to him for 23 chapters and in 8 of those chapters king had help aswell as marco healing random fodder and stopping oni virus

therefore if you can read Marco negs king
(also lets not forget marco clashing with a yonko before fighting them)
(And using his df to fly to wano aka using stamina)

Status
Not open for further replies.