Votes: 9 19.1%
  • 2/5

Votes: 3 6.4%
  • 1/5

Votes: 2 4.3%
  • 0/5

Votes: 5 10.6%

• Total voters
Credit to Kazuya Hisada's action animation this episode. It was pretty tasty. Nothing too spectacular, but I think his style and timing even in small doses is more visually interesting than an animation director like Kenji Yokoyama's.

Hisada looked like he handled most of the action, but the most stand out moments were Marco vs King in the first half and Black Maria beating the crap out of Sanji in the second.

Sanji is soo fucking pathetic
:gokulaugh:
Even Franky the chad be rosting that pathetic bitch.
Post automatically merged:

Once LMAO

Everythign Sanji does makes him look uncool, hells, he even got an arc dedicated into making him look like a pathetic weakling that can only cook a cake while his captain does all the fighting.
:gokulaugh:
Oh look a comment by a idiotic user, so you're telling me that you read and watched this series all the way to the Wano arc and you still don't understand Sanji's character?

Even some people who dislike Sanji can at least understand why Sanji isn't able to hurt a women no matter what, if you think Sanji would suddenly hurt a women then you either haven't been reading or watching this series clearly or you are just plain dumb.

Also there is nothing wrong with Sanji calling for Robin's help, he was put in a situation where he had no other choice and Sanji knew that Robin wouldn't fall for Black Maria's trap so easily.

I'm pretty sure if you were put in a dangerous life or death situation or if someone who was threatening to kill you, you would also be crying out like a little bitch.

Sometimes making fun of Sanji is fine but there is a difference between making fun of Sanji, and just posting really dumb comments like yourself and the only one that is pathetic is you.

And if you think I'm being too defense, I've sometimes made fun of Sanji before and I personally never liked the whole Sanji and Black Maria situation but at least I can understand the situation Sanji is in.

i knew king was yonko level.
all marco could do is stall.

looks like killer is harvesting some Ws next episode.
the rooftop supernova are on a whole different level, compared to the allies under the dome.

i don't care about lanji and robin, but cool story bro.
Yes Zolo boys anime is more canon

It's still pathetic af. Mf endangered Robin because he can't even defend himself. "B-but character's growth y-you don't understand Sanji". Like come on, use another excuse. Everyone and their mother targeted Robin and Sanji basically said "I should call her out, I mean, she is the target of everyone, she is probably bored right now lemme help everyone by letting them know her position."

King wasnt 1v1 marco btw :suresure:

@MonsterKaido @RayanOO
Marco negged soon with style
Crazy how one of the biggest excuses for Marco's L is that he was healing the alliance, he did a one time AOE move and that was it, that shit didn't affect him at all. :suresure:
Who's going to bump the threads with Marco vs King and Queen and the whole Island? :suresure:
Base King, no ryuo, none of his strongest moves beat all out hybrid Marco. Exactly how it was portrayed in the manga! Only King could keep all of his strongest moves a secret, beat Marco and still have people say that Marco is above prime King. :king:
Remember this is filler and Oda did not show a speck of your supposed King vs Marco 1v1. Which you know doesnt exist....cause Marco confirmed he was fighting both.

But of course stick to your Toei cannon. Its the only thing that gives yall your filler feats.
Post automatically merged:

It's still pathetic af. Mf endangered Robin because he can't even defend himself. "B-but character's growth y-you don't understand Sanji". Like come on, use another excuse. Everyone and their mother targeted Robin and Sanji basically said "I should call her out, I mean, she is the target of everyone, she is probably bored right now lemme help everyone by letting them know her position."
"Endangered"

This is a fucking War. Tell her to gtfo of Onigashma if fighting a Tobbi Roppo is danger to her....which we know its not.

We're back to the excuses of "Oh Sanji put Robin in danger"....when we literally saw Robin put Black Maria in a pack. And Sanji knew from the get-go Robin was gonna destroy her.

Last edited:
I mean… It got Robin a fight tho…..