I said wait till Friday. Read my comment before saying dumb shit that is answered in my comment.
Yeah yeah we are waiting for 14 weeks
Post automatically merged:

yep and when they fought for next round it some how was fixed at this point in op if you see some thing and use it few time skill problem will solve on it self
and again its base on haki not fighting style (kenpo - kenjitsu)
I am saying that in swordsman ship skill matters

1) Zoro has killed before.
2) Zoro took down Morgan, the major villain in the first arc ABOUT ZORO and Wano is the second arc about Zoro.
3) Zoro is bound to surpass the Yonko and Mihawk>Shanks and Shanks is a Yonko.

Also I like how you ignore ALL of my points and make up dumb shit that is terrible wrong.
1) Fodder so forget killing Kaido. Zkk is the worst headcannon on the planet and One Piece will go down the drains and 90% will stop reading it if ZKK or something close to that happens. 2) First arc is about Luffy so stop your headcannon already also Luffy saved Lolo here, he was negged by Helmeppo. Also your headcannon about Wano being Zolo's arc is so stupid. 3) Zoro won't surpass a Yonko and Mihawk is not stronger than Shanks so shut your headcannon piece. Talk cannon instead of delusional headcannon.

1) Fodder so forget killing Kaido. Zkk is the worst headcannon on the planet and One Piece will go down the drains and 90% will stop reading it if ZKK or something close to that happens. 2) First arc is about Luffy so stop your headcannon already also Luffy saved Lolo here, he was negged by Helmeppo. Also your headcannon about Wano being Zolo's arc is so stupid. 3) Zoro won't surpass a Yonko and Mihawk is not stronger than Shanks so shut your headcannon piece. Talk cannon instead of delusional headcannon.
You reached Zoro tag in less than two months

He's been called the "Worlds strongest swordsman" by multiple people and it's stated in 3 different mediums and by Oda himself. Do you even read/watch One piece?
Do you read\watch one piece? The points you make doesn't seem you read or watch it. Didnt see him being greater than Old WB who yielded a sword and used hands in combat. He may be the world strongest Pure swordsman and Shanks isn't a pure swordsman so stop with your headcannon already.

yeah its matter but its like 99 percent haki and phys power and quality/ability of sword
legit even ability to cut what you want is haki based not some sort of sword skill
Let's take a example
Big mom, Roger, kaidou
All can use COC coating but why was
Roger at top
It's simple he know the better use of COC coating

Do you read\watch one piece? The points you make doesn't seem you read or watch it. Didnt see him being greater than Old WB who yielded a sword and used hands in combat. He may be the world strongest Pure swordsman and Shanks isn't a pure swordsman so stop with your headcannon already.
who said shanks isn't pure swordsman and what the f is pure swordsman?