• 1/5

Votes: 2 4.3%
  • 0/5

Votes: 5 10.6%

• Total voters
Hiroaki Hirata nailed the voice acting for Sanji’s part.:stealthblack:

Robin’s best postskip moment yet.:robinsweat:

:saden:

Also, I think we can both agree that Lolda's writing of Cook's power progress post-TS is horrible.
Post automatically merged:

King had upper hand against marco :funky::funky:
Do you subscribe to the majority opinion that Cook with IJ can easily beat King like he easily beat Queen?

Who's going to bump the threads with Marco vs King and Queen and the whole Island? :suresure:
Base King, no ryuo, none of his strongest moves beat all out hybrid Marco. Exactly how it was portrayed in the manga! Only King could keep all of his strongest moves a secret, beat Marco and still have people say that Marco is above prime King. :king:
Some people also theorize that Lanjino held off King and Queen equally for ages before Zoro got back up. I think, when we got to that point, it will be just King bullying Lanjino with Queen occasionally helping him out. :milaugh:

the bullets and shit happened in the manga my guy 1v1
Lueen then fought chopper for 30 min lul + sanji after that
What bullets ? Fire Bullets. Sure.

Everything else....no it didnt happen. Queen not being there ? Zero proof it occured.

Oh look a comment by a idiotic user, so you're telling me that you read and watched this series all the way to the Wano arc and you still don't understand Sanji's character?

Even some people who dislike Sanji can at least understand why Sanji isn't able to hurt a women no matter what, if you think Sanji would suddenly hurt a women then you either haven't been reading or watching this series clearly or you are just plain dumb.

Also there is nothing wrong with Sanji calling for Robin's help, he was put in a situation where he had no other choice and Sanji knew that Robin wouldn't fall for Black Maria's trap so easily.

I'm pretty sure if you were put in a dangerous life or death situation or if someone who was threatening to kill you, you would also be crying out like a little bitch.

Sometimes making fun of Sanji is fine but there is a difference between making fun of Sanji, and just posting really dumb comments like yourself and the only one that is pathetic is you.

And if you think I'm being too defense, I've sometimes made fun of Sanji before and I personally never liked the whole Sanji and Black Maria situation but at least I can understand the situation Sanji is in.
you right now=:pepecopium:

Yes Zolo boys anime is more canon
Marco loses and starts hallucinating about WB and Gods, that's the only canon. :king:

Remember this is filler
I remember that King beat Marco off panel and that made you so desperate that you inserted Queen in the mix, Marco talked about King being a God, Queen talked about King being invincible, they know. :steef:

Lanji prets Okama post ts Fodder

lanji Better for gaytards and okamatards what a shit level character
The fuck does that mean you illiterate retard. Also I like how you ignore that Sanji took a full on beating from a tobi roppo on base without armament haki and proceeded to beat a YC2, but that would be giving him credit.

the bullets and shit happened in the manga my guy 1v1
Lueen then fought chopper for 30 min lul + sanji after that
Queen was fucking around with Chopper, Chopper says so himself "my attacks are doing nothing to him" and when Queen got serious he dealt with Chopper easily. And the only good hit he got was thanks to Marco holding him

Queen was fucking around with Chopper, Chopper says so himself "my attacks are doing nothing to him" and when Queen got serious he dealt with Chopper easily. And the only good hit he got was thanks to Marco holding him
not my point
i didnt downplayed queen
i just said he was fighting chopper 30 min
and marco was 1v1 king

The fuck does that mean you illiterate retard. Also I like how you ignore that Sanji took a full on beating from a tobi roppo on base without armament haki and proceeded to beat a YC2, but that would be giving him credit.
LOOOOOL. Man's pulling the "Black Maria nerfed him" card lmfao. Imagine being so trash that getting fisted by a TB handicaps you. She didn't even use haki lol. That's straight up sad my guy.

LOOOOOL. Man's pulling the "Black Maria nerfed him" card lmfao. Imagine being so trash that getting fisted by a TB handicaps you. She didn't even use haki lol. That's straight up sad my guy.
Sanji was in base, without his Raid suit or the genes. Black Maria has haki, but do you know that Haki isnt always visible. Also she is a tobbi roppo, so she is tough and the ability to use haki to protect one self or something of that caliber is essential to survive in the new world.

Sanji was in base, without his Raid suit or the genes. Black Maria has haki, but do you know that Haki isnt always visible. Also she is a tobbi roppo, so she is tough and the ability to use haki to protect one self or something of that caliber is essential to survive in the new world.
But didn't he healed after power up?

@The White Crane King > Marco > Sanji

Wtf I've been telling y'all sanjitards, downplayers and insecure Luffytards? :gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

My man King is out here fighting and defeating Marco by himself and with minimal effort lmao no haki on his sword, no invisible to the eye speed mode since his flame is burning and no OP mountain size techniques like Tempura Udon or the Magma Dragons. That's a low diff right there similar to how Rayleigh low diffed him and showed him lvls in Oden's flashback. Hell, this guy Marco wasn't even WB's Partner cuz that person happened to be Oden.

The gag character YC2 was getting slapped by Chopper and acting funny in front of fodder beast pirates btw.