Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Besides how insane the ending fight was, I forgot how great Broly was. Best rework of a filler character ever
I thought the Bardock flashback would be interesting but it was trash

:kobeha:

Well at least the new forms are kinda cool
Ultra Instinct remains trash but Ultra Ego is actually great. Really plays well with Vegeta's character.
Hit is the best thing to come out of Super. Genuinely liked his character and techniques.

Never expected that the Black Goku arc will get me as hyped as i was.

The Granolah arc is shit though apart from seeing PUI Goku fight.
Hit got the same energy as Pikkon and I appreciate that about him. Just about the only character in Super I'd of wanted to see in peak DBZ.

G

Gorosei Informer

Bantheos > Bogard (just saying that for the pun ofc! :catpole::catblush::catsweat::catsure:)

Also btw I made a "WorstGen Users Explaining" meme btw! I hope you guys like it!:

(For Imgur version, you will have to unmute it to hear it)

I'll tag the people who are featured in it and I hope you all like it, I made it all in light jest and not to try and offend ofc too and I hope I was accurate for you too MarineHQ!:

@EtenBoby @TheAncientCenturion @AL sama @MarineHQ62 @MonsterZoro @Monkey D Theories @Cinera @DoctorIndigo @Rottkins

I was really stuck for ideas so I tried to do what I could and I hope y'all find it funny anyway!

I'll tag some other people to check it out too:

@Pot Goblin @Doggo @BleakAsh @RayanOO @Natalija @Kiwipom @Worst @SeaTonnes @Thururu @TheKnightOfTheSea @MonsterKaido @Tyki_Mikk @Horo Horo Musume @Vinsmoke D. Zolo @solis @Light D Lamperouge @Finalbeta @Twin Milf @OnePiss @AverageNamiEnjoyer @Hedfi @Luffywankishere @mly90 @gamaran @Bango🍅 @Meeyori @Krusher1357 @NikaInParis @Kagurashii @Joygirl @matt245 @Hiragaro @Sanji D Goat @YASER @Paperchampion23 @Jailer @ArturCantSpeakJapanese @SDfear @No=Yes @Ice devil slayer @GrandmasterChef Zonji @Ravagerblade

I know I've tagged a ton of you but I wanted to get as many of you to see it and hopefully at least some of you will enjoy this and I don't want to forget including certain people too, but I fear I probably have anyway!

:yodawhat::usosmug::emohiyo::neesama:

If enough of you like this, I will happily make a dedicated thread for it and we can submit ideas for other versions of this meme, including suggesting users, jokes/memes for them and even video clips to be used and such. Others are also welcome to make their own versions and contribute them ofc! I will even elaborate on how I made this if y'all want, I used a free online video editor and a template with this meme too!

If this goes ahead, we will keep it light and not be actually cruel to each other ofc! Just keep it funny and a little savage but not outright mean ofc! Just our usual banters and such!

:cheers::kata::zosmug::ace:

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Bantheos > Bogard

Also btw I made a "WorstGen Users Explaining" meme btw! I hope you guys like it!:

I'll tag the people who are featured in it and I hope you all like it, I made it all in light jest and not to try and offend ofc too and I hope I was accurate for you too MarineHQ!:

@EtenBoby @TheAncientCenturion @AL sama @MarineHQ62 @MonsterZoro @Monkey D Theories @Cinera @DoctorIndigo @Rottkins

I was really stuck for ideas so I tried to do what I could and I hope y'all find it funny anyway!

@Pot Goblin @Doggo @BleakAsh @RayanOO @Natalija @Kiwipom @Worst @SeaTonnes @Thururu @TheKnightOfTheSea @MonsterKaido @Tyki_Mikk @Horo Horo Musume @Vinsmoke D. Zolo @solis @Light D Lamperouge @Finalbeta @Twin Milf @OnePiss @AverageNamiEnjoyer @Hedfi @Luffywankishere @mly90 @gamaran @Bango🍅 @Meeyori @Krusher1357 @NikaInParis @Kagurashii @Joygirl @matt245 @Hiragaro @Sanji D Goat @YASER @Paperchampion23 @Jailer @ArturCantSpeakJapanese @SDfear @No=Yes @Ice devil slayer @GrandmasterChef Zonji @Ravagerblade

I know I've tagged a ton of you but I wanted to get as many of you to see it and hopefully at least some of you will enjoy this and I don't want to forget including certain people too, but I fear I probably have anyway!

If enough of you like this, I will happily make a dedicated thread for it and we can submit ideas for other versions of this meme, including suggesting users, jokes/memes for them and even video clips to be used and such. Others are also welcome to make their own versions and contribute them ofc! I will even elaborate on how I made this if y'all want, I used a free online video editor and a template with this meme too!

If this goes ahead, we will keep it light and not be actually cruel to each other ofc! Just keep it funny and a little savage but not outright mean ofc! Just our usual banters and such!

:milaugh:

Bantheos > Bogard

Lmao. Top tier stuff right here. I get triggered like hell

Seatonnes

is probably playing Overwatch 2
Bantheos > Bogard

Goated memes like always
:cheers:

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
Bantheos > Bogard

Well done, this is one of my favorite meme templates
:gokulaugh:

I hope I'm in the next one
:jackaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.