marineford's entire action with whitebeard is built around his failure to use all three forms of haki because his will is being crushed seeing his family torn apart in front of him. specific scenes are meant to illustrate him failing to use armament (fighting akainu and failing to affect his logia body), observation (noticing Squard's sneak attack) and conquerors (stopping the execution and having a heart attack before Luffy comes in to use conquerors)
Where was Sengoku using his Conqueror's to drop down the number of pirates?

Where was Jinbei using Haki when protecting Luffy?

Where was Mihawk using haki?

Where was Sengoku using his Conqueror's to drop down the number of pirates?

Where was Jinbei using Haki when protecting Luffy?

Where was Mihawk using haki?
why would sengoku use conquerors on a bunch of extremely strong pirates, warlords, and yonko crew who would not be affected by fodder bursts? if you think sengoku can use coc coating, sure, but i doubt he can go that far.

jinbei idk. maybe akainu's haki was just stronger. he is an admiral after all and jinbei is just a warlord.

mihawk isnt really shown to be putting any effort in at all at any time. maybe he is using haki and buggy is just fully immune to cuts even if they do have haki on them.
Post automatically merged:

You can say luffy outclassed mihawk in CoO ... and mihawk said he was serious
its also possible mihawk is using conquerors + observation. luffy didnt have future sight at this time so either he's using FS instinctively very early, or mihawk is implanting images in his mind of the attacks he's about to do to freak luffy out and is impressed he's keeping his cool.

why would sengoku use conquerors on a bunch of extremely strong pirates, warlords, and yonko crew who would not be affected by fodder bursts? if you think sengoku can use coc coating, sure, but i doubt he can go that far.

jinbei idk. maybe akainu's haki was just stronger. he is an admiral after all and jinbei is just a warlord.

mihawk isnt really shown to be putting any effort in at all at any time. maybe he is using haki and buggy is just fully immune to cuts even if they do have haki on them.
There was a bunch of fodder on the pirate side too

If Luffy could put down a bunch of marines then

So could Sengoku

Post automatically merged:

its also possible mihawk is using conquerors + observation. luffy didnt have future sight at this time so either he's using FS instinctively very early, or mihawk is implanting images in his mind of the attacks he's about to do to freak luffy out and is impressed he's keeping his cool.

Jinbei isn't afraid to use Haki on Big Mom

But is from an admiral?

G

Gorosei Informer

Tyvm!

I got my actual video editor working now too so I can definitely go all in on making more of these too happily AND throw in custom video clips and such! I really want to make a big thing of this!

Just looking at the IMMENSELY positive reception to it on the post via the likes and especially responses to it too from others has really motivated me to make more of these now too! I already was keen but now much more so naturally!

I'm gonna get a thread going a for more of these and thus dedidcated to making them and y'all are invited to contribute to it as much as you like too!

:Dr.Killer::queenmoji::zosmug::cheers::funky::kidsmile:

Imma leave this here

What does 1048 mean in numerology?
The four-digit numerology number 1048 is a number of complexity and nuance from a numerology viewpoint. It's primary frequencies are measurably diligent. Its ever-lasting fundamental quality means it's a number that can survive difficult situations and difficult contests. It's built for the ages, and to withstand challenging opposition. 1048 is known for its pulsating energies of durability and a good work eithic, both contributing to its natural sense of dependability.

https://www.ifate.com/number-meanings/number-1048-meaning.html
There is no such number and who the f will believe in numerology. it is totally on your karma and hard work.