Status
Not open for further replies.
One of monologue leaks in 1052:

---

Koushirou: "i remember him...that man was a guest in Shimotsuki Dojo many years ago...whispering to my daughter, Kuina, about...what was it...'hurry, go downstairs'...?"

Kaidou: "I just want Old Man Whitebeard to be safe, you see...there are only a few in this world able to match me. A worthy rival is always precious. That's why i was going to Marineford, to protect him and crush all Admirals if need be. But why...why did i return to Wano again...? Why were his mere words...able to sway my will...and mesmerized me to return? ...Don't tell me..."

"All this time...is he actually a Devil Fruit User...?"

Koushirou: "Does he have an ability to control the mind...even, the will of others...? Were his words affecting Kuina to kill herself through an accident?"

Kaidou: "Did he prevent me to protect Whitebeard on purpose?...Is he actually the one planning for Whitebeard's death? The one who actually lured for Blackbeard to seize Gura Gura Fruit?"

Kaidou: "Such a man...roaming free...while being the true mastermind for the great turmoils of the entire world...what is the end of your sight--"

"--Red Hair Shanks !!!"

---

Source: trust me bro :blush:

Status
Not open for further replies.