What will Greenbull’s Devil fruit be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Imagine that in the next chapter, Luffy tells Zoro that their fight with the awakened Kaido was legendary, good thing he's dead now. And then they just get on the ship
:rolaugh::kailaugh:

Marco looks like the biggest fucking clown rn. His bud bleeds to death slowly if only there was someone with Magical flames capable of healing any wound.....

Kudos to Oda for actually killing characters but it's hilarious how the Yonkou have nothing to do with those deaths.
it's peak clown show. Oda actually managed to kill named good guys, but at the hand of fodders nobody give a shit about. Imagine how much good it would have done to Kaido's as a menacing villain if he actually was the one to have killed two scabbards

CoC: Color of Clowns

Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeans
Ugh, I'm so braindead, sorry for posting in the wrong spot before, lost track of my tabs.

My crazy theories based on these spoilers:
-Green Bull is a fake-out: he's coming to help and heal Wano. Green Bull is the Shimotsuki Daimyo that helped Yamato, who managed to escape and join the Marines in hopes of someday freeing Wano.
-Having refused to eat until the people of Wano could as well, Green Bull will use his Plant Logia to make Wano a lush paradise once more
-Aokiji, spying on Black Beard for Sword, let the WG/Marines know that Black Beard is about to move on Wano
-Green Bull is also a member of Sword, and comes to let Wano they are about to be attacked by the Marines/Black Beard

Status
Not open for further replies.