What will Greenbull’s Devil fruit be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you for real right now?

Scattered hype cycle:lulz:

"We now see the spoiler addict, spoilerus addictus, in its natural habitat. With monday comes the hype cycle of the addict. It gets easily agitated and can only be satisfied with a ripe spoiler of the confirmius redondria family.

But due to global warming and deforestation, the addict is faced with a scattered hype cycle, resulting in rage, infertility, and grass allergies."

KonyaruIchi

👑𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓟𝓲𝓻𝓪𝓽𝓮 𝓠𝓾𝓮𝓮𝓷👑
Nah, the Admirals powerscaling is consistent.

Like I said, both Crydo and Meme were individually island-level at best.

Whereas, invidiually, Admirals have consistently shown country-level/continent-level/interstellar level feats so casually.

I sincerely believe that the Admirald outclass the Lonkos massively.
Do you think? I mean we haven't actually seen Admirals fight all-out yet right? I'd be willing to see them as equals to the Yonko, unless it's a case of them not being truly scared of say, Kaido and Big Meme but more of Shanks and (in the past, whitebeard) hence why they never went after them? Otherwise if they're so strong, I find it weird they never tried to crush the Yonko

Of this entire story of Luffy vs Kaido going back to Punk Hazard, Izo being killed in a fight by a nameless CP agent is the definition of meaningless.

Asura Doji gets killed by an Oden shaped bomb from a half dead Kanjuro. Um okay.
Kanjuro betrayed them the biggest way possible, so dead is meaningful.

CPO agents aren't meaningless.

Do you think? I mean we haven't actually seen Admirals fight all-out yet right? I'd be willing to see them as equals to the Yonko, unless it's a case of them not being truly scared of say, Kaido and Big Meme but more of Shanks and (in the past, whitebeard) hence why they never went after them? Otherwise if they're so strong, I find it weird they never tried to crush the Yonko
Their never crushing the Yonkos until the MF was actually rather simple, imo: The Yonko system is practically an organized crime syndicate and makes it easy to track down threats.

As we saw from WB dying, a damage to that system means a global-level chaos and thus maintaining it is the lesser of two evils for the Marines.

If they acknowledge Izo and Ashura deaths at the start of the chapter before the timeskip, I think they can still be effective
I hope Oda won't just draw two tombstones in a panel right before switching the bathhouse lmfao

Status
Not open for further replies.